❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Waiting for him to smell Muey’s rose fragrance though he’s only able to smell it just a little for now. Hoping he would be sniffing the crap out of her finally picking her from the stem and caressing that rose of his.

montha91

oh oh oh looks mano—ing lol

I wonder if they’ll have a real kiss ever later? I’m not convinced. Usually bed scenes don’t do mouth kiss. Idk ~ unless they surprise us
My imagination is running wild. I doubt it too I don’t expect it. I’m just ranting about it because Yada got all the goods in the beginning lmao. Muey needs some too after all she’s been through

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Waiting for him to smell Muey’s rose fragrance though he’s only able to smell it just a little for now. Hoping he would be sniffing the crap out of her finally picking her from the stem and caressing that rose of his.
lmfaoooo

This sounds very metaphorical lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about Mark's eyes, i really hope they wouldn't cut those scenes of Thien staring at Muey through the lens viewfinder when they went to do merit cause im counting on some sweet moments during that timeee

montha91

lmfaoooo

This sounds very metaphorical lol
Took it from the novel lmao he referred her to a rose or some type of flower lmao saying if he knew she’d smelt this good, he would have picked her a long time ago to caress and regrets not doing so from the beginning.

montha91

I
Talking about Mark's eyes, i really hope they wouldn't cut those scenes of Thien staring at Muey through the lens viewfinder when they went to do merit cause im counting on some sweet moments during that timeee
hope they don’t cut that scene out either it shows he’s actually starting to see her existence, her value, how much she’s important to him. Then bam he’s going to lose it all the next day

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Took it from the novel lmao he referred her to a rose or some type of flower lmao saying if he knew she’d smelt this good, he would have picked her a long time ago to caress and regrets not doing so from the beginning.
Chapter 37 was it? Lmao yes he did said something like if only he'd known, he'd had her right from the wedding night :naughty2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I

hope they don’t cut that scene out either it shows he’s actually starting to see her existence, her value, how much she’s important to him. Then bam he’s going to lose it all the next day
Ohhh how he's going to lose it and admit defeat
I really can't waitt

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/CAF9MVMJhD7/ Can anyone translate what they say?
Translation credit to cecilia_creation

T: Wake up! Everyone, wake up! If you don't, you'll get a pay cut!
Kob: Are you hot?
T: Everyone is hot!
M: First option is sign the divorce paper and give me the 10 million baht.
T: What's the second option?
M: Let me court you!
T: Bring this work to me in a hour.
M: You gave me so much work. Are you scare of me courting you? Huh?
T: You know what Muey and I are (to each other).
Kob: If I win you must let me court Muey.

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Translation credit to cecilia_creation

T: Wake up! Everyone, wake up! If you don't, you'll get a pay cut!
Kob: Are you hot?
T: Everyone is hot!
M: First option is sign the divorce paper and give me the 10 million baht.
T: What's the second option?
M: Let me court you!
T: Bring this work to me in a hour.
M: You gave me so much work. Are you scare of me courting you? Huh?
T: You know what Muey and I are (to each other).
Kob: If I win you must let me court Muey.
Thank you so much @wuzhangs I’m so looking forward for Monday

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much @wuzhangs I’m so looking forward for Monday
Thank you for translating. :) . Huwattt? She still willing to court him despite of all the cold attitude. You sure love him! and hope if he still not reciprocate the feelings and continue to hurt you and keep his pride above you, Please gurl know your limit and run away from it. You cannot open a door that is intended to be closed in the first place.

Well, 10 million baht will not compensate that fact that you sacrifice the gravity of marriage just to protect him.

What I really like on the novel was when Moei saved Tien from drowning and dying as what we saw on the first episode. She put him first before her own life. How pure is this love? Love is putting someone's need before you and risking your own life to save that someone.

Moei, I pray that Tien will shower you with true love once she recognized your value but before that you should know your value first.

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Chapter 37
Chapter 37
The Sky Hiding Moon Night
'The wind is cold as the moon avoids the sky
To slowly postpone the progress to stay near me
Therefore the entire night sky is depressing sorrowful
There's only under this embrace that's brightly bearing
I love you as way I never use to think of loving you
Fate brought you to be my owner
Other different men passionately keeping an eye on you
But I turned away and ignored you
You love me till this time I love you
Did you know you've reached a dead end to escape
Before that face teased me I nearly died
As I kissed, took care, touch, and rub you, why you so scared
We're man and woman willing to have each other's hearts and body
I tease and don't hold back
But it's normal for couples who love each other
Come I'll teach you so you'd understand
The flower that grew big in this house are you willing to belong to me or no
Not smelling your scent from your childhood
Doesn't mean that anyone is able to touch you
The reason is because you thought of running from me first
Which I had to come up with a plan to secretly snuggle you close to a pillow
For the love wind to blow back over to the yellow oleander (a poisonous flower)
Oh love to bind each others heart forever'

The sharp eyes sweetly stared at the thin figure sleeping next to him. He doesn't know how much time has passed; he only knows the happiness full of suffocation as the guard is able to smell this white shining bouquet of flowers to touch infatuated with it until he can't back away from the poisonous love that the person in his embrace left in his heart. The more he thought the more he regrets the day and time. If he knew she'd be this sweet appealing fragrance like this, he'd picked her right from the stem to fondle and love since the day of the wedding night already.

Tianwat sighed heavily before bending down to kiss her temple and the side of her cheeks lovingly desiring to cherish both the times of suffering and happiness his feelings are attacking him harshly to the point where he doesn't want Nateerin to go out for others to stare.

'The clear moon in the sky' that everyone awaits to watch extremely for cuteness, but it might have been because they appear to look familiar which made him not see her elegance but oh well right now that every breath of his only has the name Nateerin.

The thick arms slowly cuddled his wife tightly into his chest. Nateerin moved her small body as if she's waking up before delving into his chest going back to sleep. Tianwat smiled at that image before falling asleep.

'Would it be great if he finds a beautiful bouquet of flowers for her before Muey wakes up.'
'Where's P'Tian?'

Nateerin swam in the current of the water. The pressure made her feel uncomfortable until she couldn't breath. The waters so cloudy she wasn't able to see not even her own hands, but she still searched repeatedly without any hesitation.

'P'Tian' she called out in her mind without knowing when he'll hear until in the end, she felt and saw the car that's underwater. The enormous pressure of the water mass made the car door not move not even one bit. The water quickly seeped into the car, but she's trying to focus on the person who's sitting still unconscious at the steering wheel which made her have to struggle to yank the car door with her two hands. Her whole body is in so much pain because sh used all of her strength to pull it open.

She's almost out of breath. Relying on her last breath. She pulled it out with all her life, and the car door opened as the the pressure from inside and outside are equal, because all the water nearly went inside instead. Before she goes unconscious, Nateerin pulls that figure out of the car and used all of the strength that she has left to pull him up to the surface of the water.

'P'Tian has to be okay!' There will never be a day where she'll let that breath fade away in front of her for sure If he still has her beside him!

And her effort is successful as she sees above many hands helped pulled that figure up which made her, who's still at the bottom, smile loosening her concern.

While looking at the figure who getting help, there was a loud sound

'I finally found you' that voice resembles a teenage boy who's going through adulthood. Nateerin turned to look following the sound even though she hasn't heard the voice in a long time, but she's able to remember it by heart. The cloudy water around her slowly cleared up frequently until she was able to see everything surrounding the wide area of the football field she's standing in. The familiar school building, the flagpole, and all of the students doing different activities together.

This place is where she went to school as a kid.

'Where have you been?' That voice became louder once again after she couldn't see him.

'You like playing hide and seek that much or what' the voice that spoke half amused.

When she turned to follow the voice, she met with a young handsome boy with a school uniform of M.6 (senior) in the last day of school. In his hand is a white rose with a familiar congrats card. A gift that she didn't dare to hand to him herself.

Nateerin looked at that image happily. She never thought or even dreamed of a day where she would be able to see that senior again.

She used to see P'Tian only in pictures when she was in high school. The first time she saw him was after the entrance exam closed (to a university) at that time, P'Tian was already working.

'Finally, were able to see each other.' The voice said softly. The voice she heard only a few times but was able to remember in her heart.

'Yes P'Tian' Nateerin smiled. She looked at that image with joy.

'Did you finish your homework?'

'I already finished it.' Nateerin smiled shyly as she's able to talk to the senior that she secretly has a crush on for a long time. He even helped her with her with a lot of difficult homework's too.

As she told him that, the young boy smiled sweetly...before it changed to an evil smirk like the person she's used to be familiar with!

'And the reports is it done yet?' The young boy asked. Nateerin wrinkled her eyebrows. She felt deluded with the atmosphere that shouldn't be trusted a second ago.

As he's finished talking, the figure of the young handsome boy changed to something tall, big, and strong becoming another person holding a blueprint with a walkie talkie ordering a royal task.

'If you're done then take another 10 stack of reports to do.'

At the same time, his hands are shooing her the other way.

'Go finish it. If it's not done, you don't have to return for me to see your face.'

'No I don't want too!' Nateerin turned around to runaway from the scary image.

'Where are you in a hurry to go to? You promised to love me only isn't that right?'

Wherever she runs, all she can hear is him calling. It's like getting louder from inside her head for demanding a promise. Nateerin ran in the loop of a fog to runaway from the figure that's following behind her. Because she's only looking back, she didn't pay attention to the front. The fragile body bumped into another Tianwat.

'I finally caught you.' The serious voice smiled at the same time with his thick hands hugging her tightly.

'No!' Suddenly Nateerin opened her eyes to see the truth then knew that the dream wasn't as bad as the clothes that she wore were spread every where on the floor. There's P'Tian sleeping closely on the same pillow as her cuddling her nude body.

'He really caught her...'

Nateerin stared at the person that's sleeping relaxing with a consistent breathing. That face is like he's dreaming happily absolutely different from Nateerin 'although everything was close to being successful, she ended up failing because of her carelessness'

even though what just happened will Chang her life, she doesn't have time to sit and grieve. There's something important than that she has to do. She slowly tried to move sideways out of the bed, so he won't wake up. She was able to pull herself up from the bed even though her body is tired.

As she got up, she quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself and put away the clothes that's on the floor then headed towards the bathroom. She showered and got dressed in a hurry and didn't forget to look in the mirror and check for clues that would pop up from what happened last night. Luckily, there's nothing for anyone to be suspicious of. After that, she left the room while the person on the bed is still asleep.

She has business with P'Ri and needs to talk with him, so she can finally end all the problems after it has been left to be severe for too long.

"Why do you look so fatigue today? Are you not feeling well?" Puriwat asked his younger sister all worried as they saw each other in the morning.

These past few days he's been worried about Nateerin because he knows that she's been stressing about many things. The worst was yesterday she insisted on going out to see Pondayt . No matter how much he forbid her she didn't listen, but the results were satisfied as Nateerin passed on the news to Athit saying 'the negotiation was successful'

"No." Nateerin smiled like nothing happened.

"He said he wants to see P'Tian." Nateerin told Pondayt's purpose.

"And what do you think?" Puriwat gave her the authority to decide because she's the one who protected Tianwat since the beginning.

"We've been running for a long time. If we don't deal with for sure, then we will have to run again more often, or what do you say P'Ri?"

"Well it's true. If he wants to see then he'll be able to see. When's a good day?" Puriwat asked while smiling softly. "Tomorrow is good right?" Nateerin smiled coldly with the expression of the eyes that's no different from Puriwat. She waited for too long since the day she saw the threat text message to P'Tian from Yada's husband. She was able to secretly follow him on the day of the accident because she thought P'Tian would be in danger if he goes out and meet up with that girl, her thinking wasn't really wrong.

Puriwat took off his glasses looking at Nateerin for an opinion. "Like this, is it enough to like Tian or not?" The image of his younger sister fades away as there's no lens to help adjust his to be clear. Nateerin smiled instead of answering. It's suitable that people often can't differentiate between P'Tian and P'Ri even though P'Ri wears glasses. The only difference is the expression of their eyes. P'Ri's eyes are more gentle and nice; therefore, there's no need risk a second life again after almost losing a life going into the ICU room.

Both smile at each other before Puriwat patted Nateerin's head lovingly.

If anyone asks him who's temper Nateerin is like between the three of them, he would say it's like him the most.

'Especially in the time he's angry'
After separating with her older brother, Nateerin returns to the tent. As she glanced at the watch on her wrist, she realized the time passed more quickly than she thought.

Many workers has come out from their rooms and went straight to the cafeteria to find something to eat before starting work. Although she's not hungry, she still has to find something to eat too, so she followed the others as well.

But once she arrived, the loud talking sound in the cafeteria went silent. More than half of those people turned to look at her a lot of the people whispered and called those who couldn't see to come and look. After that, they all pretended to act normal. There's a certain group who's still talking and whispering.

...but it's strange she can clearly hear it.
"Last night she was carried to the room all night. She barely came down this morning..."

"OMG! She should be ashamed." The sound came from the group of girls talking making a big scene purposely for her to be able to hear clearly!

"Shameless! If she's not going to think of her old husband, then she should know the old saying having morality or aayy she doesn't know how to use this saying!

"Oh my...she's probably only waiting to climb a cotton tree so greedy like this!"

Nateerin didn't care what the group of girls were saying, so she walked passed them although there plenty of eyes judging her from that table. As she walked off, a girl from the group that just spoke a second ago said

"Hey weren't you being to harsh watch out were all going to get in trouble."

"Why are you scared? Things like this we have to criticize. Don't let those who are thick faced be free. The more you act like you didn't know or see anything the more they'll be encouraged because they think that no one will be able to catch them in time. That's why they have the nerve to break rule everyday."

"Are you sure cursing her out like that we won't lose our position. The engineers say that they’re brothers and sisters."

"They must be incest. The two were kissing on the balcony last night Kaofaahng secretly followed and saw."

"What! Really?"

"It's true. Otherwise I wouldn't dare curse her out just now. If this reaches to the elders that an assistant is sleeping with the boss the company won't let them loose for sure. Kaofaahng saw something more disgusted than this."

"What is it?" Everyone wants to know. People from every table listened.

"Well she probably used her breasts to get to Tian first otherwise how would she get the coordinator position! She even dared to threaten to crash a man's wedding. I feel really sorry for Tian's girlfriend."

They were going to continue to criticize but had to shut their mouths as someone appeared at the side of the tables almost near the edge listening sticking out his head.

The owner of the tall figure walked in and stared at the group that was talking about his private life loudly until he could hear from outside. The serious eyes stared at the people who were gossiping a second ago as he sees that it's quiet he walks pass by to look for the person who was gone from the room since morning without telling him till he had to use the walkie talkie to order people around chaotically to find her as he woke up.

The time that Pondayt is circling close around here like this; he trusts nothing.

"Muey over here." The sound hollering for her from someone which made Nateerin turn to look and sees its her friends from Hammock they just arrived.

"Did you find a place to sit yet?" Gob asked looking for available seats, so they can sit together.

"Not yet." Nateerin answered smiling.

"Man i have a headache. I shouldn't have drank a lot." Gahng wailed. Everyone is still hungover from last night except Ratchanee who didn't drink.

"Well it's you. You can't pass anything free" Gob blamed.

"How would I know that Tian would treat us to so much alcohol like that. Things that are free it must be eaten free." Gahng complained.

Nateerin sat still and listened. She's sure now that everything done by P'Tian. He prepared get her from the start.

"Oh Muey I have good news to tell you. I contacted the lawyer for you already about that..."

Gob whispered excitingly as he sees her concern and is able to help her survive from the clutch of a monster like Tianwat. After that he turns to complained to the juniors who like to run their mouths when their drunk.

"It's good that I wasn't that drunk last night. Gahng saw that Tian was starting a conversation and almost spilled it out, but I was able to stop him. Anyways so when are you going to start?"

Nateerin's eyes widened as she was questioned about it

"Do it later." The reply wasn't as excited. Ratchanee looked at her friend. She was the only one conscious and saw Tianwat carried Nateerin to the room last night.

"Gob's lawyer won every case too Muey this time Tian will be dead." Gahng continued to brag.

Although he sees him sometime, don't let it be when he's unguarded because he's always waiting to stomp on Tianwat due to disliking his still face, but being angry is from personal issues.

Relying on the distraction on the lawyer the friends are talking about, Ratchanee quietly asked because, from her friends inactive and little speaking, she somewhat sure that...Nateerin can't use the important condition against Tianwat anymore.

"It's too late right?...Muey" Nateerin is speechless and looked down before slowly nodding. She was wrong for not believing her friend’s warning since the beginning.

Ratchanee saw that and felt bad for her friend. She then reached out to put her hands on her friends shoulder to support her but paused...as there's another two hands reached out to grab Nateerin's arms from behind first.

The thin figure stood up quickly and without turning to look she remembers by heart since last night already that...this touch belongs to who

As they felt like there's more people coming, the hammock gang who was still talking turned to look. When they knew who came, they all shut their mouths at the same time because the clear calm serious eyes with much power came towards the people who are thinking of a plan to tear Muey from his chest!

Everyone backed away from the base without an appointment even Ratchanee who couldn't pull her friend out from Tianwat's paw, so she had to let Nateerin stand at the same place with Tianwat just only the two of them.

Nateerin's body froze. She even didn't dare to move or runaway from the embrace of the tall figure who's standing behind her. The thick paws locking her body even though it's soft and gentle, but it feels like a tightness of wanting to hide and take off. The still voice that bent down to whispered and ask softly at the side of those ears meeting a little threat following the traits of people who likes to power against her since whenever, but this time it's with a sweet and soft mood that's stuck from last nights feels.

"You like playing hide and seek a lot." The owner of the serious voice asked the person who likes to run away from him since the time she was still his secret admirer till she left. Muey's habit as a child never changed a bit.

Nateerin can only stand still she didn't dare to turn and make eye contact with the person who asked for a promise from her last night saying

'She has to give all her heart to him forever'

"Let's go back to the room" Tianwat said softly without caring about people's eyes in the cafeteria that's looking at them. Because the only person he cares at this moment is only Nateerin.

And Nateerin was pulled to leave the cafeteria at the same time with Tianwat.

Ratchanee looked at the image of Nateerin being taken away with her two eyes everyone's jaw dropped.

"Hey, look you guys. Their hugging each other." Once the couples figure left. The sound of the people that's sitting in the cafeteria became more loud as they saw the closeness between the construction manager and the coordinator of zone D.

Gob looked following Nateerin not happy with Tianwat taking and possessing Nateerin away.

"Why is Tian hugging Muey like that and will she survive till the day meeting the lawyer or not." Because all the time that passed he never saw Tianwat have any affection towards Nateerin he rather seems to be distant.

"It's just hugging it's probably nothing, but Tian is stupid Nateerin is going to divorce him and he still doesn't realize it. Haha. " Gahng pecked and had to stop laughing as Ratchanee spoke.
"How can he not know? He caught her from the beginning that's why he invited you guys to drink waiting for Muey."
"What do you mean?" Everyone turned to Ratchanee with wanting to know.
"P'Gob, you probably can't bring the lawyer to sue P'Tian anymore because there's nothing left to sue him with." Ratchanee said.
"Last night the two of them were together already." After howling talking to each other, this time everyone looked at Nateerin who can be seen a little bit before closing their eyes no different from having the hopes of saving Nateerin from Tianwat's grasp.
Inside the room is fuzzy and dark no different from when she snuck out. The curtains were shut, the door and windows were closed not letting anyone know that their in there. The atmosphere is the same its starting to suppress Nateerin who was forced to return to the room in her memories.
"Why'd you go out early in the morning...?" Even though Tianwat is scolding her, but it's soft like before. Nateerin isn't willing to answer. She can only lower her head and look at the floor her behavior is the same as when she was sent into the room on their wedding day.
As he sees that there's no response from that lovely small lips, he grabbed and turned her to face straight at him.
"What'd you talk to Ri about?" Tianwat asked her the truth. Whatever Nateerin thinks of doing she never discussed it with him despite that he's her husband

"It's about Pondayt right?" If it's about this then he's ready to be responsible for all of the problems. He doesn't need anyone to be burden instead.
But no matter how much he asked the prisoner is still stubborn, and she's never thinking of replying until it's like he's speaking to himself.
He can't stand Nateerin's stubborn habit. It's true that at one point he sent her to risk her life at Tada's company and let her find a way to save herself 'but that day is different from today' because he's not stupid enough to risk his whole heart like that ever again. Don't even hope that he would do something like that again because just waking up and not seeing her. He’s close to flipping the world to search for her already.
"From now on if I say something, you have to listen to me." Tianwat ordered. From here on Nateerin has to believe in him only not in the status of being her older brother like before but in whatever that status she is willing to accept...it's from what he has done.
Tianwat sighed will the person who's only being silent know that she has made one man nearly not be a human being.
In the past, he use to come across so many women. The most those girls did was only made him feel relaxed momentarily but no one never made him feel fulfilling until this moment. It’s probably because he never loved someone like right now he's in the process of having a special feeling towards the person in front of him.
He's not sure either how much she could remember what happened because the first time she was drunk, as she woke up, she didn't remember what she did to him. But this time as he's satisfied, will she forget all that he'd done or what.
So to make sure...he demonstrated once again because he's lazy to sit and tell like last time.
Even though there's no sound of protesting for him to hear, but Nateerin resisted for a long time with a burden expression as she knew what he's doing to her. In the end, his eyes were able to suppress Nateerin as if it's a charm because not for long the moon in the sky is willing to let him caress once again...
Tianwat and Nateerin appeared at work together in the morning the next day after disappearing yesterday.
The couple didn't speak with each other they went their separate ways to work normally. But there's one person who isn't involved in this zone, who came and pretend to work but actually came to check on the couples actions closely. After yesterday morning the couple fell to be the subject matter for others to criticize in the cafeteria.

They were gone all day and night why are they showing their face for others to see at this moment!

Natmon was heated the most she had to rely on her lunch break to watch and see with her own eyes when will the couple come to work.

She was able to realize though there's no speaking, but Tianwat's warm eyes that's watching over Nateerin like he's afraid she's going to disappear, and the other side is just silent as though she can't put herself down as she clearly sees. Nothing needs to be said to know that something must have happen last night! Natmon looked at the weak face that shouldn't have been her rival, but she's a good fire cananga tree (a type of tropical tree famous for the oils extracted from the flower to use for perfumes)

She thought of the day when Nateerin argued with Tianwat saying she'd crash the wedding and today she has succeeded like she said! P'Tian must've been willing to change his mind and cancelled the wedding to find the women who's already has a husband!

But if she can't have P'Tian, well then don't hope that someone else can have him either!

Even though he's standing speaking with an engineer, Tianwat is still staring at another person without looking away still able to touch the aura that's still not disappearing from the feelings.

Time...no matter how much he has its not enough for him to spend with Nateerin.

That face is concentrating on working but felt like she's being stared at, so she looked up and ended up lowering her head hurriedly once she knew it was him.

Tianwat smiled and continued to work.

"Can you get up?" Is the sentences that's eating up her expectation till it made the person listening face red. As the person is trying to get up from bed without mentioning or asking for help, he had to go support and help her to the shower and get dressed.
Tianwat sighed and concentrated on what he's speaking with his friends at work even though the owner of the thin body has pulled all his interest to be with her only already.
Nateerin is still trying to act normal as possible as Tianwat walked back to sit at the conference table with everyone so they can discuss about the progress of the project.
"Hand me the reports over there." The deep voice turned to tell the person who normally sits next to him.
Nateerin nodded and reached over to hand him the reports that's placed next to her. Purposely done or not the hand that accepted the reports was coincidentally placed on her hand.
The thick hands immersed in touching her long enough to see from there he took the papers before caught them. Tianwat opened the reports to see then turned to speak with the other engineers as if nothing happened leaving Nateerin face hot as if she got a fever by herself.
"Tian help speed up repairing the crane a bit last night one crashed and the work didn't go forward." A senior engineer explained the problem that happened at work with the person who has the duty to solve every problem in the site.
"Yes" Tianwat said quietly
"The steel bar that the supplier AR sent is the wrong size can you help change it too." Another person said.
"Yes"
"As for the plan for next month, we might need more people. Can you tell the other workers to recruit a lot more people too? You can say it's temporary employment as you wish."

"Yes"

This time everyone turned to look at Tianwat who's calm about all the problem the engineers thought of teasing the person who's in high spirits of the disastrous of the project so they informed him about the project a little more.

"Hey Tian, and another thing the sky will fall, the storm will come, the volcano will erupt, the water will flood the world, take care of it too."

"Yes I will" the person who realizes he's been teased still accepted in a good mood until everyone there laughed.

His face is still stuck with a smile despite having hundreds and thousands of problems in front of him he's still typing the record of what he has to fix frequently to accumulate all the problems to fix.

"Your face is more bright today." The engineer friend teased the person who disappeared all day because normally Tianwat isn't in a good mood whenever he's working even though he's a calm person. But in reality he's the type bomb that's waiting to explode when he orders someone to work and it doesn't go his way. The person that had to catch and 'slice the chicken for the monkey to see' normally it's no one but the unlucky coordinator who right now is only sitting lowering her head silently next to him not saying a thing. There's no brightly sweet smile spreading for the others like before.

The person getting teased didn't refuse or accepted meanwhile his face is still staring at the laptop screen summarizing the work continuously different from Nateerin who's sweating because she's scared that the others will know what she and P'Tian secretly did together.
Tianwat stared at the person next to him her face doesn't seem to be in a good condition. She then looked back at him with an unwell face and even though there's no talking between them but it's only the two of them who has a touching bond (like their able to understand each other)
'You still dizzy?'
The short message was sent to Nateerin with a concern even though it's been a day since he forced her drink but the other side still quiet and there's no reply. "Now what, Rotsen (a prince in a Thai historical drama who falls in love with a Giant/ogre Maeree. He drugged her so he can leave her) you forced Maeree (the Giant/ ogre) to get drunk you didn't even come to work yesterday." The gang teased not knowing the thin shallow face. The only thing they know is that Muey never missed work before. Well, Tian did sat there filled Muey up like that as if it was water.

But Tianwat wasn't interested in listening, his eyes are still wowed every time he's guarding the moon that's in the sky.
It's not strange for her to be mad at him, but he's not going to act like a gentlemen if he's going to lose his love. Tianwat stared at Nateerin it's true he's about do what Rotsen did like what his friends said but it's not quite the same...
'The difference is
Rotsen drugged with alcohol to leave I didn't
I forced you to drink in hoping that you'd be weary
and was willing to give our bodies for each other
If I'm wrong then let me be wrong
I only ask you to not think of changing
If I love, I will love you eternally (like he'll love her evilly forever)
But you must only love me! [\spoiler]
OH MY GOSH!! I did not expect that!! Tien is very inlove…. :) Hope they can pull this through in drama. He is reviving his character here... :) cannot wait.