❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Cryn17

sarNie Egg
hi there,
i'mwriting from Italy and i spend the last 3 days reading the novel translation. first of all, thanks to montha91 for the translation. it was amazing!!! then, could you say me in which chapter i could read the scene where muey has been kidnapped by pondyan? thanks to all this amazing forum!!!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He didn
hi there,
i'mwriting from Italy and i spend the last 3 days reading the novel translation. first of all, thanks to montha91 for the translation. it was amazing!!! then, could you say me in which chapter i could read the scene where muey has been kidnapped by pondyan? thanks to all this amazing forum!!!
There was no kidnapping in the novel. I’m assuming she’s been kidnapped in the drama. And thank you

montha91

ahhhh!!! so the kidnapping happens when muey confesses her feelings and then leaves, right? thanks for the answer
I don’t know when the kidnapping will happen but I’m guessing it’s when she go meet up with him. I’m not sure I’m just guessing.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thank-you :).
:) you’re welcome. Are you in USA or vietnam? Just wondering since I saw someone with mkvietnam on IG.

~
Kidnap by the bad guys?? Yes.

no kidnap by p’ek? No lol he just carries her upstairs and calls it a night or so.

i wonder if they’re going to give us sugary scenes and moments of him revealing his love for her during the bed scene, after he takes her back upstairs? Maybe. Lol!! Grreeeeed!!!!

Perhaps I need to back and read the chapters lol I need the Thai text so I can FIN more lmbo.!!

I’m ready for jealous Tian to react now lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi @Cryn17 and welcome :).

Yup lol
:) lol.
:) you’re welcome. Are you in USA or vietnam? Just wondering since I saw someone with mkvietnam on IG.

~
Kidnap by the bad guys?? Yes.

no kidnap by p’ek? No lol he just carries her upstairs and calls it a night or so.

i wonder if they’re going to give us sugary scenes and moments of him revealing his love for her during the bed scene, after he takes her back upstairs? Maybe. Lol!! Grreeeeed!!!!

Perhaps I need to back and read the chapters lol I need the Thai text so I can FIN more lmbo.!!

I’m ready for jealous Tian to react now lol
No, hun, I am Canadian.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
You know during that part we were all like angry at him cause he left her all alone and when the coin suddenly came flying, i almost believed that it's God as well lmfao

Anddd when when we see him during his flashback, and saw him tailing her, my anger just disappears orz Thien is so man sai but couldn't help to spazz over him
Love that scene so much, I though she was just luck as well, but so surprise that they actually made it different from the novel that he was stalking her instead of leaving her. The team has done well on making the story much better. It made me feel that Tian does have feeling for Muey and not treating her as cold as the novel has written.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hi @Cryn17 and welcome :).

No, hun, I am Canadian.
ahh I see :D

Love that scene so much, I though she was just luck as well, but so surprise that they actually made it different from the novel that he was stalking her instead of leaving her. The team has done well on making the story much better. It made me feel that Tian does have feeling for Muey and not treating her as cold as the novel has written.
Hahahahahah I’m glad they redeemed his character too. I’m still mad at him for telling Muey he would never love her and that she’s only his pawn!!! Arg!!!! Can’t get over that!!!!

seriously Muey needs to bring that up to him again once he falls for her and see what his reaction is. Haha and see if he could answer now to then?? Haha

montha91

I wonder how Tian is going to feel after finding out she and pondayt has seen each other before, and he sent her to Tada’s place. Pondayt probably took revenge by kidnapping her.

montha91

ahh I see :D

Hahahahahah I’m glad they redeemed his character too. I’m still mad at him for telling Muey he would never love her and that she’s only his pawn!!! Arg!!!! Can’t get over that!!!!

seriously Muey needs to bring that up to him again once he falls for her and see what his reaction is. Haha and see if he could answer now to then?? Haha
Same I want her to bring back all those harsh sayings he said to her then leave so he can faint lmao