❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wish we get more random drop ins like @Kayla who only stops by to chant on how handsome Mark is and then vanishes lol :facepalm: :pancarta:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
ahh I see :D

Hahahahahah I’m glad they redeemed his character too. I’m still mad at him for telling Muey he would never love her and that she’s only his pawn!!! Arg!!!! Can’t get over that!!!!

seriously Muey needs to bring that up to him again once he falls for her and see what his reaction is. Haha and see if he could answer now to then?? Haha
Totally agree, I will see how much he regret for saying those mean words after knowing how much Muey has sacrifice for him.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wish we get more random drop ins like @Kayla who only stops by to chant on how handsome Mark is and then vanishes lol :facepalm: :pancarta:
scroll enough on socmedia and you can see he's so handsome even those who never saw thai lakorn is interested to start watching lmao
lhor jing jing :cheer:

xodxo

scroll enough on socmedia and you can see he's so handsome even those who never saw thai lakorn is interested to start watching lmao
lhor jing jing :cheer:
Seriously he is drop dead gorgeous though!!! And I swear I just started to realize how broad his shoulders are too! Omg! Like I think he has such a sexy shoulder and chest! **fanning myself**:facepalm::risas3:

When he wears just a plain white tee, omg... I go baloney! Lol :facepalm::risas3:

anyways ~~ plz come sooner Monday!!!!!:sad6:

xodxo

Ahem! And bias aside! I think Mark looks the hottest in this lakorn! I love his looks in RAK NAKARA, but omg In here ... he’s just a natural charmer and has genuine sex appeal lol let me breathe lmfaoooooooo ahahaahahhaaa

And he’s really good at locking people down with his mesmerizing eyes too lol :naughty2::love::facepalm::love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously he is drop dead gorgeous though!!! And I swear I just started to realize how broad his shoulders are too! Omg! Like I think he has such a sexy shoulder and chest! **fanning myself**:facepalm::risas3:

When he wears just a plain white tee, omg... I go baloney! Lol :facepalm::risas3:

anyways ~~ plz come sooner Monday!!!!!:sad6:
you have no idea how many of my irl friends who i have baited to watch this series with Mark :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaoooo I was just about to post this hahahahaha omg... such a teaser he is!

he ooy khao maak!!!!! Hahahahhah
I’ve been trying to post this clip I saw it a few days ago someone else had put it up and I was like I have to share this with the girls in the forum.

montha91

you have no idea how many of my irl friends who i have baited to watch this series with Mark :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
I like him in dark colored shirts like the buttoned up half folded sleeve ones ugh :love: my weakness. My friend wants to watch this series too because I sent her a pic of how he carried her like a baby.:pancarta:

xodxo

I want to buy the DVD when this is over, so I can giggle and spazz to myself at night.
Lmfaoooo

I had put my name on the preorder list too lmfao!!!!

plus I laughed when I read Inter fans asking no cuts, everything in between, ngs, outtakes, everything in the package! Lmfaoooo I’m just laughing so bad!!!

i do hope they produce the DVD set!

montha91

Lmfaoooo

I had put my name on the preorder list too lmfao!!!!

plus I laughed when I read Inter fans asking no cuts, everything in between, ngs, outtakes, everything in the package! Lmfaoooo I’m just laughing so bad!!!

i do hope they produce the DVD set!
I want the extended version. Lmao damn ngs and outtakes too

xodxo

I like him in dark colored shirts like the buttoned up half folded sleeve ones ugh :love: my weakness. My friend wants to watch this series too because I sent her a pic of how he carried her like a baby.:pancarta:
The clip of him nuzzling on her neck all should have sold your friends lmfaoooooooooooooo:risas3:

xodxo

Sharing tweets lol

this special clip that only Chinese fans have access to lol :p
boramrain (@Boramrain1987) Tweeted:
#อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี รอดูน้องเมยป่วนพี่เธียรที่พม่า #อกเกือบหักEP7 #อกเกือบหักEP8 https://t.co/uGmOGJMUC9