❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
Did you guys see this?!
I think we all know its coming...these two will definitely have another lakorn together.

Is it just me or is the director a bit too enthusiastic in demostrating the bed scene???:confused12:I had to look away cause I felt embarassed... poor Mark he really is groped from all sides...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me or is the director a bit too enthusiastic in demostrating the bed scene???:confused12:I had to look away cause I felt embarassed... poor Mark he really is groped from all sides...
that's the producer, anne thongprasom, she's a really well known actress, i guess she's directing based on how she want mew to act on that scene

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s extra cute because Mew is so petite next to Mark. He tossed her around so easily. I always have a weakness for the height difference between the leads. Although I adore Mark & Kim, I’ve always thought Mark had better chemistry with Yaya. Now, I am loving him with Mew. Their chemistry is on another level.
out of topic but i keep seeing your signature and reminded of ananberley omg phew that is one hell of a pairing
i agree with you, i adore markim but mark and yaya was really good! although i kinda have a feeling that is a pairing we shall never see again ?

kinda glad it took this long before mark and mew being paired as main leads, their chemistry in rak nakara was great as well but this lakorn just took it to another level

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Yea I totally agree! Their chemistry is :icon12: I don’t think I can see them with anyone else now haha Hopefully they get paired again in another lakorn, and I think it might happen considering the success with this one!
And I’ve actually never watched any of his lakorn where he’s paired with Kim before...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What i hope now is that Mew would keep on acting cause the trend about thai entertainment biz is that married actress would slowly back away from the limelight especially once they have children

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I think he looks better with someone short and tiny rather than someone kinda near his height. I like it when he throws her around it’s funny she fits right in his arms. (I don’t mean it in a bad way just lakorn wise lol)

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks guys ! I I’ll definitely check out some of those lakorns. Looking at clips of mark’s others lakorns he has the best chemistry with Mew! Bella and Mark were good pairing too. I am not a fan of koojin, I want to see actor/actresses paired with different people.

Last edited:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
That’s true...I hope so too but I think she has a new drama she’s filming with james?
Yup, it's with James Ma, but the producer is Noi (Ken's wife), so far the lakorn they made weren't getting good rating, which is what I'm worry about. I also hope Mew could partner with James Jirayu, I have been waiting for them since Suparburoot.

ys2228

sarNie Egg
There's another actress i want mark to reunite with, Taew! Another tiny actress he can carry around
Same with me. I still cant get enough with them since RakNakara (since In that drama, Taew so cold to Mark eventho she love his husband..hehe..)

If I'm not mistaken, they reunited in drama named Game Lah Tarrachon. Cmiw

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, it's with James Ma, but the producer is Noi (Ken's wife), so far the lakorn they made weren't getting good rating, which is what I'm worry about. I also hope Mew could partner with James Jirayu, I have been waiting for them since Suparburoot.
i agree, Mew and JamesJi need to get pair up at least 1 time! JJ is even taller than Mark so the height difference is going to be even more noticeable!

Same with me. I still cant get enough with them since RakNara(since In that drama, Taew so cold to Mark eventho she love his husband..hehe..)

If I'm not mistaken, they reunited in drama named Game Lah Tarrachon. Cmiw
Yeah but it is with Act Art right? P'Off? Im not that into action lakorn but quote looking forward to that as well