❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah i saw the chemistry right away between james ji and mew ever since Suparburoot too! And then she made a guest appearance in the lakorn james ji did with kim...i was like...these two just look good together! I cant believe that they haven't been paired yet...im just waiting...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh they are sooo cuute! LMAO the part when Mew said, P'Thien's charm is his figure and Mark went "tai laeww"

Yeah i saw the chemistry right away between james ji and mew ever since Suparburoot too! And then she made a guest appearance in the lakorn james ji did with kim...i was like...these two just look good together! I cant believe that they haven't been paired yet...im just waiting...
Supposedly JJ's koojin is Bella, and Mew's koojin is Pope, and since Pope and Bella had their turn, following the koojin swap, please please Mew and JJ should have their turn nextt

but also JLR remake for Mark x Mew please

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ahhh they are sooo cuute! LMAO the part when Mew said, P'Thien's charm is his figure and Mark went "tai laeww"

Supposedly JJ's koojin is Bella, and Mew's koojin is Pope, and since Pope and Bella had their turn, following the koojin swap, please please Mew and JJ should have their turn nextt

but also JLR remake for Mark x Mew please
Muey isn’t wrong lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha even Mark addressed that Thien's mouth and action is mean, but his eyes show that he cares ;)
if i have more free time i'd like to rewatch back all clips to find Thien's eyes commuting the exact opposite of what his mouth is spouting

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
found the full clip of Mark and Mew joined IG live, but there's no subs

I only understand the beginning part where they were greeting each other haha but i remember earlier part of the live, before Mew joined in, Mark called Mew as Muey Nittha and i find it very adorable :aaaaa:

montha91

The way he stares at her it’s shows he cares. He stares at her trying to figure out her smile is she happy, is she sad, what is she feeling, what’s going on in her head like when he looks at her you can sense the confusedness/concern he has that emotional feeling idk what I’m saying but tian is just man sai all around lol he’s just pretending that jerk! For me, the water scene was where I felt he had some feelings for her his expression changed drastically when she mentioned the divorce. It felt like he didn’t want to lose her.

montha91

These two needs another lakorn together I’m going to be sad when this is over. No Muey and Tian to look forward too on Mondays and Tuesdays

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The way he stares at her it’s shows he cares. He stares at her trying to figure out her smile is she happy, is she sad, what is she feeling, what’s going on in her head like when he looks at her you can sense the confusedness/concern he has that emotional feeling idk what I’m saying but tian is just man sai all around lol he’s just pretending that jerk! For me, the water scene was where I felt he had some feelings for her his expression changed drastically when she mentioned the divorce. It felt like he didn’t want to lose her.
You are right about the staring-trying-to-figure-her-out i mean look at these stares of his

i personally think that this part, he's staring at her, trying to figure out if she's okay, cause this is supposedly the next day (or few days) after he told her those cutting words of him never going to fall in love with her

nevermind me just keeps on adding more gif of this lakorn, cause i'd use these gifs to bait my real life friends into watching lakorn with me

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea same, you can see he cares.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg guys! I had to like a thousand of your posts lol bc everything shared so far is just so darn cute!:love:

ps I just love Mark and Mew together as Muey and Thian!!:icon12:

I love what Many has said “Their chemistry is on a whole new level!” :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg I saw Thian and Kob at ch3 event and really taking selfies together! I think the real Kob secretly adores the real Thian hahahahaha hahah

they’re so close too I feel hehehhe :D