❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I know this is a really heartbreaking scene, but the meanings behind his every action does make him feel so wrong and guilty.
I can't pinpoint why, but I love this scene. LOL :p

M: While you were standing in front of the restroom, did you overhear what I said? Which part?
T: The part where you said you have the ownership of me?
M: What about what you said to Yada? What did you mean?
T: I said a lot of things. I can’t remember, which part?
M: When you asked me if we could try dating. And when you told Yada that-
T: That we love each other very much, that nothing will ever break us apart? And then I looked at you with this gaze.
T: Did you really think I would love you for real? Someone like me would love a woman like you? Impossible. I said those things to get rid of Yada.
T: Let me tell you one thing, you’re still my best shield. Thank you for chasing Yada away. I think she’ll be gone forever. You have to understand that I can never love you.
M: I understand, I already knew that you could never love me. If that’s all, I’m going to my room.

Voice over/flashback:
T: Someone like me loving a woman like you? I think the two of us should try dating, what do you think? Moei and I love each other very much.
M: I love him for a long time, many years before you. Even before you knew he existed in this world. I’ll never let you take him away so easily.
Mum: Tian, can you love her? I know you’re not so stupid to not being able see how Moei feels about you. Can’t you open your heart?
T: Mum! Moei is not the woman that I love, and she’s not the woman I would want to marry. Do you understand now?
T: Let me tell you one thing, you’re still my best shield. Thank you for chasing Yada away.

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lol. These two. They just released this, or maybe I have just seen it. XD Mew was like, "Since filming, this is the day I felt most beautiful. Because usually I'm dressed crappy (?)."

Mark laughed, "yea, in the story, she's tomboy-ish" (koko is the word he used.)

Poor mew lol

montha91

did you get it from Itunes, or where? I'm obsessed with it too! lol! XD I swear, the more I listen to it, the deeper the meaning and sorrows behind it :(
I bought it off iTunes lol and I agree the more you listen the more deeper it gets I get all emotional lmao it’s so touching I love it so much. I feel the characters through the songs like I picture them.

montha91

I couldn’t find the song Mark sang might have to download it. Haha

montha91

Yep. That was literally the first sign that I noticed that he looked at her differently. Then, after telling his mom he didn't love to want to marry her, and she said she's cool with it (if that's what he wants), he kept looking at her like.."wow, she's not complicated, but damn, even more complex." lol.

God! I love the writer. She's just so deep!!!!!!!
Exactly! Lol he couldn’t figure her out at all

montha91

I know this is a really heartbreaking scene, but the meanings behind his every action does make him feel so wrong and guilty.
I can't pinpoint why, but I love this scene. LOL :p

M: While you were standing in front of the restroom, did you overhear what I said? Which part?
T: The part where you said you have the ownership of me?
M: What about what you said to Yada? What did you mean?
T: I said a lot of things. I can’t remember, which part?
M: When you asked me if we could try dating. And when you told Yada that-
T: That we love each other very much, that nothing will ever break us apart? And then I looked at you with this gaze.
T: Did you really think I would love you for real? Someone like me would love a woman like you? Impossible. I said those things to get rid of Yada.
T: Let me tell you one thing, you’re still my best shield. Thank you for chasing Yada away. I think she’ll be gone forever. You have to understand that I can never love you.
M: I understand, I already knew that you could never love me. If that’s all, I’m going to my room.

Voice over/flashback:
T: Someone like me loving a woman like you? I think the two of us should try dating, what do you think? Moei and I love each other very much.
M: I love him for a long time, many years before you. Even before you knew he existed in this world. I’ll never let you take him away so easily.
Mum: Tian, can you love her? I know you’re not so stupid to not being able see how Moei feels about you. Can’t you open your heart?
T: Mum! Moei is not the woman that I love, and she’s not the woman I would want to marry. Do you understand now?
T: Let me tell you one thing, you’re still my best shield. Thank you for chasing Yada away.
Ugh it hurts every time I see and read it. His words are going to come back and bite his plump butt

xodxo

I bought it off iTunes lol and I agree the more you listen the more deeper it gets I get all emotional lmao it’s so touching I love it so much. I feel the characters through the songs like I picture them.
lolol ~ how much is it on ITunes??
~

I can’t seem to let this lakorn go. I love the novel. I love the lakorn even more. Plus Pra’nang chemsitry is bomb! I’m gonna cry soon when it ends lol :sad6::sad6:

montha91

lol. I was so confused with this scene. I couldn't understand why Muey was so happy. Like she didn't feel a thing after his cutting words the night before. But yes, if you look at Thian's eyes, he still has sorrow. LOL. His face reads more sorrow than hers. LOL.

I def concur Mark can give so much more emotion through his eyes. They're deep. lol. Really DEEP! XD
I think this scenes is to show that no matter what he says to her, she’ll always smile brightly for him. She loves him so much that she can’t get mad at him even if it’s painful for her. she’s showing she can still be happy and bright, and he’s confused and upset that he can’t figure her out like he used to before they got married

montha91

~

I can’t seem to let this lakorn go. I love the novel. I love the lakorn even more. Plus Pra’nang chemsitry is bomb! I’m gonna cry soon when it ends lol :sad6::sad6:
It was a $1.29 for me

montha91

~

Me too I’ll be sad when it’s over and I’m glad i met you guys on here lol it’s been an emotional long wait for this lakorn.

xodxo

I think this scenes is to show that no matter what he says to her, she’ll always smile brightly for him. She loves him so much that she can’t get mad at him even if it’s painful for her. she’s showing she can still be happy and bright, and he’s confused and upset that he can’t figure her out like he used to before they got married
Yea that makes sense. However, I believe you can still convey happiness through hidden sadness, and that's what I sort see in Mark in that scene, but not so much from Mew. I wish we could get to see this multidimensional side of Muey, like when she's hurt, others like us viewers can see it, but when she's with Thian, she never show that she's sad. It would have been more powerful for viewers to note things that way.

It's lightly obvious that Muey is strong willed and never wants to show the side she's hurt to Thian, but I wish she could show that side to us viewers. I would have been more mad at Thian if Mew could convey the hurt that way more! LOL. Mew is an amazing actress, but I think the lacking of character depth may be Mew's inability to convey it. Now, don't yell at me. LOL. I love the girl, but damn! I would have loved to see a multidimensional character from her, instead of just the one happy, go lucky girl all the time. :(:rolleyes:

Anyways, still love everything so far. Just can't wait til Monday. XD

xodxo

Me too I’ll be sad when it’s over and I’m glad i met you guys on here lol it’s been an emotional long wait for this lakorn.
I just downloaded the PDF of the book or so, but quality is still bad. lol. I was going to read it again, but my Thai sucks badly since I haven't read any Thai in over 2 years LOLOLOL. so, may not be able to start on the reading again any time soon lol