❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I didn't like how he became so cold to her after they revealed she was the hacker. He was outrageously mean. Ignoring her, even pushing her away at home. Man ~ I don't care! I need him to redeem himself, or I'll fly in there and beat him myself! LMFAO!

Plus, he didn't even eat the food she made, he completely became so heartless. So, I expect that he better soften up in the next few episodes, because I don't know how Muey could still love him if he's so cold-hearted and ruthless towards her.?!

Plus, when she left for Burma, she kept looking out to his room, hoping at least he would come say goodbye, but he didn't. She even had to utter, "Take care of yourself. Until we meet again." Dude ~ I teared up at that part! So, I need Muey to be more sassy and ignore his cold ass!!!:fighting3:
he was really heartless in episode 7 and I teared up at the part where muey was looking around for him to pop up when she left the housefor Dawei too! I was wishing that they would show how Thian actually was watching from his room or something, but that didn’t happen...
I am just hoping later on they will show how he actually missed her presence in the house, without her chasing after ouyuot or yelling at ouyuot for being mischievous, the house must be gloomy AF!
and I know from the novel, Thian actually chose to come to Dawei to speed things up as the shareholder but part of me thinks he came to Dawei to see her! Hahaha

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
I think it all would return to the fact that Thien cares about Muey, in his own terms. Remember when Thien asked Muey to quit her job when they found out they'd be working in the same company? When they had that confrontation, Thien was saying that he wanted her to quit so that by the time they get divorced, nobody would know that Muey is married in the first place and she can move on with her life.

There's that episode as well when Thien buried her with work, so that she'd have no time to entertain her feelings towards Thien. This is right after he found her diary and knew that she's in love with him.

When he said those mean things about not going to fall in love with her, i do believe that he is trying to get her to stop having hope of being in an actual relationship with him. Remember that this is after he heard Muey told Yada that she has been in love with him for years.

He really cares about her, but he thinks he's incapable of reciprocating her feelings (which i believe got something to do with him never actually falling in love before in his life)

So when the whole hacking plot got revealed he feel cheated and fooled. He really intended to protect her, hence why he wanted to meet up Chayt and Khun Baramee. I don't agree with him locking her up but i guess that's his method to make sure Muey wouldn't go around to hack anymore.

Lengthy post phew, look at what Thienwat that smartass made me do
Its definitely to the point where he has feelings for her, rather than hiding them it seems more to me that he isn't aware of them at all...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see him lose and wear the sarong :pancarta: And I want to see him win, so I can see him be jealous and sakjai
I want to see him suffer for a few episodes then only it is sakjai :clap::clap:
Muey may seem weak but i believe she could keep him on his toes

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Its definitely to the point where he has feelings for her, rather than hiding them it seems more to me that he isn't aware of them at all...
I agree, he seems unaware of his feelings Hahaha now Muey is going to court him i bet he’d feel overwhelmed and I AM GOING TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT :cheer::cheer:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yeah I agree he isn’t aware of his feelings

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Honestly, the last two episodes had been so depressing that I felt no love from Thian to Muey. So, he really needs to redeem himself by being nicer to Muey and showing more love and jealousy in the next few episodes, and until the end. I hope Muey also makes him realize sooner. And yes, we better not end up with 12 episodes. I would be mad pissed! We need 14 episodes mininum!
The lakorn would most likely end with 15 episodes because China's platform QQ is ending on June 9th, and they air the episodes the same time as Thaitvch3 so counting every Monday and Tuesday till June 9 would be 15 episodes.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn would most likely end with 15 episodes because China's platform QQ is ending on June 9th, and they air the episodes the same time as Thaitvch3 so counting every Monday and Tuesday till June 9 would be 15 episodes.
Can you share the link of the source with me?
i believe this is legit cause ch3 sold the rights to broadcast so of course they’d agreed on the stipulated broadcast period

montha91

Can’t wait to see the part where he realised that many other men are interested in Muey, when there are rumours about her getting a divorce :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
that part is going to be satisfyingg
Omg yes!!! I hope that’s included in the lakorn it will be so satisfying to see.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Can you share the link of the source with me?
i believe this is legit cause ch3 sold the rights to broadcast so of course they’d agreed on the stipulated broadcast period
This is the link to the watch it with Chinese subtitle:

This is the link where QQ posted the calendar of which day and what episode they will upload: (not sure if you need to login to view the picture)

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Bummer. do people pay for subscription? lol Never really used it lol
Yup, I have it as well and it’s great! I use it all the time cause there’s a lot of different music on there and you can download the songs too within the app if you wanna go on airplane mode :) the subscription is thumbs up

montha91

Yes make him suffer for minimum 3 episodes please, im not taking less
Faint spells and all the sulking as well
We need more than three episodes lmao they should make him go after her equally with kaofaang’s story and when they meet pondayt if that makes sense