❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Preview photos for upcoming merit episode. Warning heavy pics, let me know if i should put it under spoiler.

Source: https://www.newsplus.co.th/190942 - there are some text which i obviously didn't understand perhaps @montha91 if you are free can lend a helping hand?

View attachment 38311
View attachment 38312 View attachment 38313 View attachment 38314 View attachment 38315 View attachment 38316 View attachment 38317
are they reaching to the temple scene on Tuesday?

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
This is the scene that seems to be the same pic where he is taking off her overalls. They are wearing the same clothes. But in the clip...thein seems to be the drunk one. Im thinking its the scene where he is fake drunk and muey confesses everything to him then she tries to leave the next morning. And this the start of thein now trying to pursue her.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The article just talks about how they filmed the fin moments in many different places in Burma and how the couples are wearing traditional Burma outfits looking handsome and beautiful. Tian and Muey’s relationship becomes good as Muey invites Tian to go out on their day off which he agrees. She was happy to take him out and show him many places which made her really happy. It said the viewers should look forward to it and that we will smile until our cheeks split. :pancarta:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LOL. that couldn't be. I think I was able to convince myself, it's the scene he kept giving her drinks. And then finally, picked her up to his room. Then the rest was history, after he anxiously waited for her to start "featuring" but she wouldn't because she was too unconscious lol So, he gave her water to help cool her off, after spending like a life time talking and sniffing, lol, he finally took the chance and did the featuring. Yum. :p

~~

Anyways, I just saw Mark's interview, he said there's a scene on Monday's air time. He made it sound like it's another sweet/bed/kiss scene. IDK, I guess we will find out.
I know lmao I’m just throwing things out there because I’m manoh-ing too much..

Omg I’m going to die I can’t wait he’s probably like “you’re staying in here tonight after letting kob hold your hands like that” *points finger at Muey* my imagination is doing its own thang :risas3: :risas3: :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
who was with me during kluen cheewit days? We hit page 300 exactly on the last episode haha now we wilding in this MHIL thread

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile

Omg I’m going to die I can’t wait he’s probably like “you’re staying in here tonight after letting kob hold your hands like that” *points finger at Muey* my imagination is doing its own thang :risas3: :risas3: :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:
There u go again and now im picturing the scene.
Im done with you. :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

yea, I tried to remember what could be, but there is a pic of him half naked, so maybe there's something going on Monday night. Shitttzzzzz I can't sleep! I can't stop manoh-ing! I should be asleep now, so I can set my alarm to 7:30am tomorrow.! :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
We jumped like 10 pages since i checked this morning! I need to take a break from yall. Especially @montha91 and @xodxo. Im just dead with your comments. Get me laughing so hard i cant breathe and making me toooo monoh. :risas3:
LOL. Come manoh with us!

I hate what this lakorn is doing to me too. lol. OMG. Once it's finished, I'll go away. LOL :p

who was with me during kluen cheewit days? We hit page 300 exactly on the last episode haha now we wilding in this MHIL thread
I wasn't there during KC days. lol. But that was a HIT thread too. lol