❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Episode 8 divided in two parts- shirtless Tien and falling- in- love Tien. I prefer both. LOL. Out of anger he took of his shirt and out of confuse he is falling slowly to Moei.

Gurl your strategy is working. :cheer:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I just realize it’s starting to hint Tian might do something to her to get back at her because she keeps saying “P’Tian won’t do anything to her“ “he won’t hurt me”

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I just realize it’s starting to hint Tian might do something to her to get back at her because she keeps saying “P’Tian won’t do anything to her“ “he won’t hurt me”
You think so :confused12: I hope not, because hurting her again will screw up their love story. Just my opinion:)

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
well maybe that will be the final straw for muey making her think that nothing she does can soften his heart leading to her finally divorcing him...
i just want it to hurt really bad for thian once muey decides to leave him, he deserves to at least feel 50% of the hurt he has inflicted upon muey

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It has been a long day at work for me so i decided that i had to nap for a bit first before ep9 and how im glad i did took that nap cause now im cheunnn jaiiii!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You know what pain I’m talking about right the one that can’t be reversed
lmfaoooo

GRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I'm ready to see what's gonna go down tonight, and see what Thain can do to show us he loves Muey so much!!!!:cheer::angel10:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I don’t mean he’s going to hurt her like before maybe this time he’ll hurt her by forcing a bit which will keep them together for eternity no one can separate them. Remember Tian said it :pancarta: :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
:sad6:But before anything, we have to witness Moey getting hurt again.. It saddens me seeing a countless amount of physical pain that Moey has to face.:crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t mean he’s going to hurt her like before maybe this time he’ll hurt her by forcing a bit which will keep them together for eternity no one can separate them. Remember Tian said it :pancarta: :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
lol stop thinking dirty lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo cuz I dont want to manoh