❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to both like and laugh at this commet lol you got everyone summed up in one sentence. lol. anne was begging for skin/naked mark so she can demo every love scene lmfaooooooooo:risas3:

yea,.....Muey has already shared with the audience her love her Thian, but she still hasn't expressively shared with him. So, I still think next week is what she's going to do so.......
yup reading from someone's diary and actually hearing someone's confession have different feelings right? i hope they wouldn't change anything for that cause in the novel that scene is perfect

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
i thought the scene where thian was wrapped up as a gift came way later in the novel after they had done the 'featuring', why is it before her confession in the lakorn?
and i was honestly looking forward to muey's confession scene but now that he already knows everything, its such a bummer~
If I recall from the book, the friends try to get Thien drunk and then wrap him up as a gift and locks him in his room with Muey.
Muey does do her confession but along with her confession, she hands him the marriage certificate she brought, along with the divorce papers with her signature on it.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I wanted to both like and laugh at this commet lol you got everyone summed up in one sentence. lol. anne was begging for skin/naked mark so she can demo every love scene lmfaooooooooo:risas3:

yea,.....Muey has already shared with the audience her love her Thian, but she still hasn't expressively shared with him. So, I still think next week is what she's going to do so.......
His friends wanted to put a bow on him in the novel but they didn’t because one of the friends was like it doesn’t Matter their going to take it off anyways when their in the room

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
My Mewmew...I love you! I love this scene the most! I love how she loves him so much, but feels undeserving, and because she feels he'll never love her. :(:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: Her crying is so beautiful and natural. GOSH!! I teared up!

OMG this scene looks:sad6::sad6:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like the speed it is going. I want to see thein chase after her. And i don't think that he all of a sudden just fell for her in ep 9. I think we saw little by little how he fell for her. Just because they didn't show him thinking about her doesn't mean that he didn't care or like her.

Remember when Muey hurt her elbow (he got her band aids), when Kob said he would take Muey home, (you know he was jealous) the apple scene, and even when she fainted and he was worried about her..and all that jealousy in ep 8.

I think they did a better job in the lakorn showing how thein slowly fell for Muey than in the novel because in the novel thein didn't even like her and did nothing for her or even showed that he likes her until Muey confessed to him.

I love it when he said his "wife". :aaaaa:

Now im gonna try to stay away from yall till Monday cause you guys make me manoh tooooo much!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Dude just him saying she’s his wife and him telling her to open her eyes and “Mong P gaun see” was enough for me to know he loves her
yea lol but I didnt like how he became distant again....I know hes a bit bipolar lol:nut::nut::pancarta:

montha91

In the novel, the temple part was really fast too they went too. They went to the market bought fishes let it go then went to the temple and made a wish and did some prayers then they went home. The accident scene never happened in the novel.

xodxo

Btw, Mew messed up on the bloopers so badly. LOL it's like everything was based on her mistakes. lol. The second part she was saying something about temple on jd or something and mark and everyone was like "what?"" she just bursted out laughing at herself.. I didn't really get that, if someone could help clairfy lol she's such a cute little klutz though lol

xodxo

In the novel, the temple part was really fast too they went too. They went to the market bought fishes let it go then went to the temple and made a wish and did some prayers then they went home. The accident scene never happened in the novel.
I'm thankful for the accident scene lol but they better leave her confession in next week.!!!

xodxo

yup reading from someone's diary and actually hearing someone's confession have different feelings right? i hope they wouldn't change anything for that cause in the novel that scene is perfect
the confession to me was the climax. it was sent electricity through Thian's heart and body, and it jerked him in the way he never felt before. Like, it was that instant he realized, he couldn't lose her. So, that confession part really has to stay in. And Muey was crying to herself, during the whole time. Which I believe Anne really challenged her on doing that scene, so I will be expecting it. If not, damn, anne needs to go take a break. lol

montha91

yea lol but I didnt like how he became distant again....I know hes a bit bipolar lol:nut::nut::pancarta:
I mean he knows she loves him, but he’s still confused. He wants a promise from her to confirm it. Like khan11 said they showed him falling for her better in the lakorn than in the novel because novel tian never had feelings he never did anything for her. He just fell in love with her with a few words that confirmed her love for him.

montha91

I actually like the speed it is going. I want to see thein chase after her. And i don't think that he all of a sudden just fell for her in ep 9. I think we saw little by little how he fell for her. Just because they didn't show him thinking about her doesn't mean that he didn't care or like her.

Remember when Muey hurt her elbow (he got her band aids), when Kob said he would take Muey home, (you know he was jealous) the apple scene, and even when she fainted and he was worried about her..and all that jealousy in ep 8.

I think they did a better job in the lakorn showing how thein slowly fell for Muey than in the novel because in the novel thein didn't even like her and did nothing for her or even showed that he likes her until Muey confessed to him.

I love it when he said his "wife". :aaaaa:

Now im gonna try to stay away from yall till Monday cause you guys make me manoh tooooo much!!
I can’t agree more. That’s exactly how I felt lol

xodxo

I mean he knows she loves him, but he’s still confused. He wants a promise from her to confirm it. Like khan11 said they showed him falling for her better in the lakorn than in the novel because novel tian never had feelings he never did anything for her. He just fell in love with her with a few words that confirmed her love for him.
oh, I def agree lakron Thian is way more charming..lol..Mark excelled it. haha XD I just hope they dont rush to the end. Like, we're only on ep9, and so much has happened. ep9 went by like a dream. I don't even think we're gonna get 14/15 episodes like people said. I dont want to jinx anyone, but I think...the lakorn may end at 12 or 13, which is very lacking LOL.

montha91

Novel Tian was such a jerk!! but I still like him lol lakorn Tian is nice, takes off his shirt when moody, and says sorry to her at times. The only thing they have in common is their jealousness and having a nice body looking handsome

montha91

oh, I def agree lakron Thian is way more charming..lol..Mark excelled it. haha XD I just hope they dont rush to the end. Like, we're only on ep9, and so much has happened. ep9 went by like a dream. I don't even think we're gonna get 14/15 episodes like people said. I dont want to jinx anyone, but I think...the lakorn may end at 12 or 13, which is very lacking LOL.
Omg it better not end at 12 or 13 I’d be so pissed!!! I didn’t wait 3 years for it to end short! I want the episodes to be longer lmao I have hopes for 14/15 eps. We still have 2 bed scenes, kaofaang rumors scene, tian announcing their marriage and tian taking a bullet for Muey and his confession to Muey, so we’re going to have to wait and see.