❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg it better not end at 12 or 13 I’d be so pissed!!! I didn’t wait 3 years for it to end short!
LOL. omg! im lmfao!:risas3: I didn't know you waited 3 years with me. LMFAO!!!:risas3::pancarta: I felt I was the only one waiting lmfao!!!ahahahahahahahahh!

I want the episodes to be longer lmao I have hopes for 14/15 eps. We still have 2 bed scenes, kaofaang rumors scene, tian announcing their marriage and tian taking a bullet for Muey and his confession to Muey, so we’re going to have to wait and see.
lol. i do pray we get 15. plz! I would shoot anne if we are stuck with 12 lol

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Dude just him saying she’s his wife and him telling her to open her eyes and “Mong P gaun see” was enough for me to know he loves her
This eps made me giddy. The way he look at her so expressive. You can see the love is there, we just need to wait for him to throw his ego. Next week it’s he’s turning point, I hope :love:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LOL. omg! im lmfao!:risas3: I didn't know you waited 3 years with me. LMFAO!!!:risas3::pancarta: I felt I was the only one waiting lmfao!!!ahahahahahahahahh!

I was with you I saw your comments from the beginning I just kept quiet until you translated some spoilers. I’m praying for 15 eps at least and a good satisfying ending.

montha91

This eps made me giddy. The way he look at her so expressive. You can see the love is there, we just need to wait for him to throw his ego. Next week it’s he’s turning point, I hope :love:
Same I was smiling going crazy by myself lol it was so cute I love how he looks at her too like it makes me all shy :naughty2: :risas3:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
the confession to me was the climax. it was sent electricity through Thian's heart and body, and it jerked him in the way he never felt before. Like, it was that instant he realized, he couldn't lose her. So, that confession part really has to stay in. And Muey was crying to herself, during the whole time. Which I believe Anne really challenged her on doing that scene, so I will be expecting it. If not, damn, anne needs to go take a break. lol
I’m really looking forward to the confession scene too, I loved the part in the novel that went ‘from now on these eyes that sees her will never be the same again’, GAHHHHHH!!!! My heart skipped a beat when I read it! I wonder how they would portray the words and the emotions in that scene; and the morning after scene when Thian stops muey from leaving, he better be looking smexy with his hair all ruffled and even better, in a towel! Damn I can’t get enough of thian in a towel, I just keep waiting for it to drop! Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have seen some scenes, I understand nothing, but he is being so sweet with her after she got hurt. It really scared him.

montha91

I’m really looking forward to the confession scene too, I loved the part in the novel that went ‘from now on these eyes that sees her will never be the same again’, GAHHHHHH!!!! My heart skipped a beat when I read it! I wonder how they would portray the words and the emotions in that scene; and the morning after scene when Thian stops muey from leaving, he better be looking smexy with his hair all ruffled and even better, in a towel! Damn I can’t get enough of thian in a towel, I just keep waiting for it to drop! Lol
That part better be there I want to see him carry her without her feet touching the floor. I want to see the way he fluffed his hair teasing her knowing that he’s her type. He knows she don’t like any other men but him

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg

LOL me too! I waited as long as well haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol I thought it was so funny when I went back to watch, Thian was so angry, he’s like, “Yo! Where’s the doctor?! She needs the doctor!” Ahahah hahahahahahahahahaha hahahah Mark’s english gets me sometimes LOL

AWWW. I’m now happy with EP9, but yes the editing sucks shit Bc it was so terribly rushed! However, the whole time you could see Thian only has eyes for her, and no one else.

Y’all! I’m serious, I’m be a pervert lmfao but I can’t wait for the night when Thian shows her how he’s completely hers and that he’s never going to regret a thing with her when he “featured” her lol

Like.. I seriously wonder if Anne will be generous and give us some skin to skin and lips to lips action for our Pra’nang.

montha91

When he said she should be jealous and not let him take off his shirt in front of those girls. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: I was shocked that came out of his mouth lmao, and he put his hands on her shoulders :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Rewatching today's episode again and anyone else like P'Knot and P'Cheyd's relationship! hahaha totally finning over them too lol

montha91

Lol I thought it was so funny when I went back to watch, Thian was so angry, he’s like, “Yo! Where’s the doctor?! She needs the doctor!” Ahahah hahahahahahahahahaha hahahah Mark’s english gets me sometimes LOL

AWWW. I’m now happy with EP9, but yes the editing sucks shit Bc it was so terribly rushed! However, the whole time you could see Thian only has eyes for her, and no one else.

Y’all! I’m serious, I’m be a pervert lmfao but I can’t wait for the night when Thian shows her how he’s completely hers and that he’s never going to regret a thing with her when he “featured” her lol

Like.. I seriously wonder if Anne will be generous and give us some skin to skin and lips to lips action for our Pra’nang.
Hen mai you just have to see it clearly lmao man sweeeeet gan maaaaak leuy. All he could think of was his wife and no one else. I was laughing at his English I didn’t mean to but it just came out :risas3::risas3: “Muey maung na P gaun see” “Mia pommmmm!!” kao riak Muey wa MIAAAAAAAA Mai chai nong sao kon doo greeeeeed maaaak lae por jai maaaak leuy. Dee jai taen Muey.:cheer::cheer: