❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ys2228

sarNie Egg
He's smiling while half-naked body, I can't:facepalm: :aaaaa: so happy for Muey that he finally made some moves.
Thien cant stop smiling. Its make me want to pinch his cheek or sla....hahaha..so something... :cheer:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ugh I need to watch episode 9 properly lmao I can’t get over it

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ok ladies. Please tell me im not the only one. I need you guys to tell me that im not a pervert for re-watching their shirtless bed scene like 10 times now...:facepalm:

One of my favorite scene in ep9 is when the women were looking at Thein and he went inside not thinking Muey was in there until she said she didn't want to look, then she went out the door and was pretending to peak at him. :pancarta:

And also, the scene where it was the next morning, and she was telling him to stop making her fall for him, OMG...yall saw it...that scene was just too natural..i swear they not acting!!

And i love how her hands are so tiny next too him.
Nah Ruk Mak!!
I cant even with these two!! 20200519_231739.jpg

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
55555555 they do have very natural chemistry. It’s like the falling in love and being in love scenes didnt require much effort. They both just got that natural feel that comes with it.

and yes, Omg! Mew’s hands are seriously soooo tiny and petite! Every time he holds her hand, I feel like he’s holding a little girls hand lol :p she is seriously petite!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ok ladies. Please tell me im not the only one. I need you guys to tell me that im not a pervert for re-watching their shirtless bed scene like 10 times now...:facepalm:

One of my favorite scene in ep9 is when the women were looking at Thein and he went inside not thinking Muey was in there until she said she didn't want to look, then she went out the door and was pretending to peak at him. :pancarta:

And also, the scene where it was the next morning, and she was telling him to stop making her fall for him, OMG...yall saw it...that scene was just too natural..i swear they not acting!!

And i love how her hands are so tiny next too him.
Nah Ruk Mak!!
I cant even with these two!! View attachment 38356
You’re not alone. Im going back to watch those scenes as well lmao