❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol @Khan11 yep! This scene was so cute and so nautical lol I like Mew’s laugh after he pretends to push her away when he caught her peeking lol

5B0A2764-A40E-4F99-92FE-D4CCA1AA86C0.jpeg

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
And it looks like we will have a jealous Thein next week! He saw Muey and Kob together and got jealous thats why he told Muey he wanted the marriage certificate. :risas3:
Mon Sai!!!
20200519_233842.jpg 20200519_233856.jpg 20200519_233827.jpg

xodxo

I literally dropped in the midst of my gif spam lmao like literally watching the livestream is what's keeping me awake.

Mark and Mew is that pairing that we never thought we'd love to see until we see them onscreen together :cheer:
Honestly I saw their chemistry wayyy before, they were already rocking it since Rak Nakara day :)

sometimes two people just have very nice and natural chemistry. And they happened to be one of those. :D
B62E4668-522F-40CA-A772-053751ABDE53.jpeg C62FE54E-DE8E-457E-94A5-FA8950A7856F.jpeg

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Ok ladies. Please tell me im not the only one. I need you guys to tell me that im not a pervert for re-watching their shirtless bed scene like 10 times now...:facepalm:

One of my favorite scene in ep9 is when the women were looking at Thein and he went inside not thinking Muey was in there until she said she didn't want to look, then she went out the door and was pretending to peak at him. :pancarta:

And also, the scene where it was the next morning, and she was telling him to stop making her fall for him, OMG...yall saw it...that scene was just too natural..i swear they not acting!!

And i love how her hands are so tiny next too him.
Nah Ruk Mak!!
I cant even with these two!! View attachment 38356
Episode 9 is best for rewatching repeatedly in loops LOL I think I already watched 3 times, and I will rewatch it at least once per day till next week episode. It's my medicine to keep me going now LOL

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Girls, I just finished the episode, I loved it :icon12: , but I cried so much as well :sad6: . there was moment's that you could tell Thien know something was up/off with Muey.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
And it looks like we will have a jealous Thein next week! He saw Muey and Kob together and got jealous thats why he told Muey he wanted the marriage certificate. :risas3:
Mon Sai!!!
View attachment 38358 View attachment 38359 View attachment 38360
We all love him to get jealous HAHAHA, it seems like next week will get to the part where Muey is making her last confession before leaving, and I am very looking forward to see how Thien chase Muey back. Are they following the novel or will they make little changes.

xodxo

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mon Sai!!!
View attachment 38358 View attachment 38359 View attachment 38360
Omg that why he wants the marriage certifcate haha, :risas3:

We all love him to get jealous HAHAHA, it seems like next week will get to the part where Muey is making her last confession before leaving, and I am very looking forward to see how Thien chase Muey back. Are they following the novel or will they make little changes.
Can't wait :).

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lakorn Tian and novel Tian are both babies when it comes to being jealous. They act like moody girls :risas3: :risas3:

xodxo

Lol wanna share something cute and funny. So Ohm (posted) something on his story and I said, Kob has a chance now (as in to court Moei) and he came to like it lol

he’s very hopeful go make moves next week.
AE8C95E8-72E1-44AC-B41B-BE8CA064352B.jpeg

xodxo

Mew and Mark need to be a koojin!!!! We need more lakorns from them. I watched the other lakorns you guys recommended for Mark. This is his best lakorn! He has the best chemistry with Mew.
yep, this lakorn def tops the chart for his best lakron. Haha :D

I enjoyed him and Mew the most so far!

Moreover, this is probably Mew’s most challenging role. Her other characters weren’t that great.
I love hearing what you say and other people think of an actor’s best role. This lakorn is so great much contributed to their amazing chemistry and bickering characters.

I remember reading a Mew’s article earlier. She said Mark is a great friend, a great coworker. He even helped her with the role or even tried to explain when how to act a certain scene. Haha. And I was thinking.. wow. I can see that Bc Mew is very klutzy lol hahahahahahaha and she easily forgets or messed up... watching the bloopers, she forgets her lines and others just messes up or go overboard lol