❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
When muey finds herself naked in thian’s arms I half expected the ‘girls starts screaming hysterically waking up naked next to a man’ scene and it was quite shocking to me how calm muey handled the situation, the scene even turned out to be really sweet and not awkward at all, it was totally refreshing!
And I don’t know how muey finds it funny when other ladies crush over thian lol I get it that he is hot but I can never be that calm when some other lady is gushing over my guy hahaha
I hope later when Thian starts chasing after her she still keeps calling him boss at work rather than p’thian just to get back at him for trying to keep distance at work, not that it ever worked at all with muey flirting with him every chance she gets!

dramafreak98

sarNie Egg
Watching this episode made me wish there was less time spent on the hacking plot and more time spent on P'Tien falling for Muey. The chemistry was so good this episode :love: and Muey;s expressions during the temple scene:sad6: I loved the scene so much I had to gif it.

Last edited:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe this episode was sooo amazing. Their chemistry is off the roof. I could stare at Thien all day :naughty2:
But I feel really sad for Muey, she might be having a great time but she is suffering so much inside. The selfie scene and boat scene make me want to cry with her. Her voice was teary while doing the voice over.
I hope Thien has to chase her hard in next few episodes. I want Muey to give him a cold shoulder ! She is always going easy on him by flirting lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
When muey finds herself naked in thian’s arms I half expected the ‘girls starts screaming hysterically waking up naked next to a man’ scene and it was quite shocking to me how calm muey handled the situation, the scene even turned out to be really sweet and not awkward at all, it was totally refreshing!
And I don’t know how muey finds it funny when other ladies crush over thian lol I get it that he is hot but I can never be that calm when some other lady is gushing over my guy hahaha
I hope later when Thian starts chasing after her she still keeps calling him boss at work rather than p’thian just to get back at him for trying to keep distance at work, not that it ever worked at all with muey flirting with him every chance she gets!
Her reaction and face screamed loud on the inside. You can tell. I like how she’s calm on the outside and understanding like how Tian likes things to be. She doesn’t argue and ask for explanation she’s pretty straightforward get to the point kinda not questioning him. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why he showed interest in her she doesn’t question or show jealousy like he does and it makes him wonder why he can’t see through her. Like if she loves him why doesn’t she do those things. Idk I see it that way.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
And I agree about the hacking I didn’t realize it took 4 episodes they should have cut it down to 2 episodes lol more chasing and sweet scenes haha

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I keep rewatching episode 9 just to see all the changes in thian! He is smiling way more now, finally calling himself p’ and initiating skinship with her... and his eyes! Gosh just watching the way he looks at her makes me feel shy haha!
I love how worried he was when she was hurt and when muey started flirting with him the morning after the accident, he was smiling so widely and couldn’t keep his eyes of her! Naa ruk maaaak!!!!
After hearing muey’s inner thoughts all these while, I want to start hearing thian’s inner voice for once, I want him to be frustrated and jealous and wanting to spend every moment with her!
Looks like muey will be finally leaving him in episode 11 next week I hope they will start showing him actively pursuing muey from the same episode itself, I don’t think I can wait anymore for thian to flirt with muey!!!!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't agree more with the hacking scenes. I also think they wasted a lot of time replaying memories to scenes that they already showed. Like, i dont really mind the flashbacks to show a point but don't show us scenes we already saw.

Anyways I probably watched their scenes together after the car accident like 20 times now. :facepalm: :risas3:
And every time I see this scene, I cant help but think to myself, "Muey just got into a car accident, got sick, was all bloody and dirty but how does she still look this good? Thein must have cleaned her off really gooood!" :risas3::aaaaa:

20200520_015928.jpg 20200520_015950.jpg 20200520_020007.jpg

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't agree more with the hacking scenes. I also think they wasted a lot of time replaying memories to scenes that they already showed. Like, i dont really mind the flashbacks to show a point but don't show us scenes we already saw.

Anyways I probably watched their scenes together after the car accident like 20 times now. :facepalm: :risas3:
And every time I see this scene, I cant help but think to myself, "Muey just got into a car accident, got sick, was all bloody and dirty but how does she still look this good? Thein must have cleaned her off really gooood!" :risas3::aaaaa:

View attachment 38368 View attachment 38369 View attachment 38370
Couldn’t agree more she looked really pretty in that scene! No wonder thian couldn’t stop looking at her hahahaha!