❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
i don’t really understand the rating. It only count the thai’s tv viewers right? Online viewership doesn’t count ? I personally thought this lakorn is better than crown princess and Kleun Cheewit.

viesee

sarNie Egg
I too hope they release DVD uncut and extended with English subtitle. They would make a great profit out of this lakorn. It's international views are extremely high.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
But they released crown Princess uncut version though it had poor ratings
Crown Princess rating isn't poor tho, it did reached 6 which is relatively high for a ch3 lakorn. It's possible cause it's Anne's production ? Well if we're following that logic i guess we could hope for uncut version for MHIL too :naughty2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I know they won’t release the uncut scenes I’m just saying I’d like to see it.

montha91

i don’t really understand the rating. It only count the thai’s tv viewers right? Online viewership doesn’t count ? I personally thought this lakorn is better than crown princess and Kleun Cheewit.
Yeah the online viewings don’t count I read the reasons on klink’s description

montha91

I’m surprise by the views I thought it would have been higher because it’s popular internationally. I’m seeing it everywhere on twitter and Instagram.

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
I think this episode already showed Thien is in love with Muey very much, he showed a lot of caring and love when Muey was injured. When they went back to the camp, he released her hand probably because they are entering the business area, people might see it and cause a lot of rumors instead of focusing on working. But Muey may think Thien released her hand once again, and she is leaving soon which makes it more depressing.
Yes, I thought the same when he let go of her hand, he looked regretful, it was more his indifferent reply to her on the bridge and when they parted ways which made me think he is in a kind of struggle...

montha91

He’s not ready to put their relationship out there just yet

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I’m surprise by the views I thought it would have been higher because it’s popular internationally. I’m seeing it everywhere on twitter and Instagram.
I'm surprise too, is it people in Thailand doesn't adore this type of drama much? well, atleast the viewer rate on ch3+ during live is high

montha91

I'm surprise too, is it people in Thailand doesn't adore this type of drama much? well, atleast the viewer rate on ch3+ during live is high
Idk lol I thought the views on ch3+ And trueid would count. Yeah I’m glad it’s high

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Crown Princess rating isn't poor tho, it did reached 6 which is relatively high for a ch3 lakorn. It's possible cause it's Anne's production ? Well if we're following that logic i guess we could hope for uncut version for MHIL too :naughty2:
Maybe you're right but what remember it had poor ratings cause many episode has ratings between 3-4 and also the drama ch7 telecast same time was big hit which I not remember .
But all ch3thailand stars popular all over in world specially this decade like yaya, nadech , kim, mark :love:, jj and others so they easily sold them overseas.