❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Hm..maybe. although it doesn't make sense why he would go back after she's going to leave. I think he should have done it knowingly that he loves her. going back after she's going to leave doesnt carry as much value.

Anyways, did y'all get the point of putting the picture into the lion's or tiger's mouth? it signifies soulmate and long lasting love. kekee. that's why Muey was eavesdropping by the Thai tourists and decided to put Thian's pic into the tiger's mouth after. :p

I think he should, but it needs be manageable. my heart is too weak! lmfao! :p I wonder how much Muey is willing to go to make him suffer.? :p
I think it carries lots of value because at that time he just fell in love but was still afraid to have others know about their relationship. He was even scared of holding her hands when going back to camp that’s why he let her hand go. He’s not ready for the others to know about them.
Once she decided to leave, everything just hit him. He can’t fathom living without her. He realized how much he loves her. If she’s gone, he will lose his everything he has waited and looked for. As he realized it all, he look at the person next to him. Muey is and will always be his only one. He can’t lose her not like that, so all in all that’s my rant sorry it’s so long lmao

He’s only suffering for like 3 episodes, so it’s nothing lmao Muey suffered throughout the episodes till the end :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Muey have been shamelessly flirting with him, openly even when his 3 friends are around, LMFAO i kinda noticed that Thien just love it when she did that! During the scene when the morning after the accident, when Muey asked him to stop making her keep falling in love with him cause she fell so many times it hurts, when Muey called him, he really went back with a smile on his face "what other corny pickup line you want to tell me?" :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes let Thien suffer the heart ache for a few episodes as well heee i hope that lakorn Thien would actually confess that he has fallen in love

V tarika

sarNie Egg
I do not much care if it's flashback or he go that place another time but I think its going a heart touching scenes because already seen little part of it both ending theme and the clip because
In ending theme he looks so sad I felt bad every time I see it even there so many scenes where he has been a jerk (oh mark and his magical eyes):fighting3:

And the Twitter clip shared even it not clear but we can see how desperately he come and emotionally see the thing he have and then put it down

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think it carries lots of value because at that time he just fell in love but was still afraid to have others know about their relationship. He was even scared of holding her hands when going back to camp that’s why he let her hand go. He’s not ready for the others to know about them.
Once she decided to leave, everything just hit him. He can’t fathom living without her. He realized how much he loves her. If she’s gone, he will lose his everything he has waited and looked for. As he realized it all, he look at the person next to him. Muey is and will always be his only one. He can’t lose her not like that, so all in all that’s my rant sorry it’s so long lmao

He’s only suffering for like 3 episodes, so it’s nothing lmao Muey suffered throughout the episodes till the end :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
lmfao! so bias! lololol:risas3:

I totally get you. I guess, he will go back to put her picture in the lion/tiger's mouth. I was hoping he would do that sooner, it holds more meaning. But like you said, maybe he was dumb. lol. He didn't know better. He took her love and comfort for granted. Okay ~ I'm ready to drown in tears for them. :sad6::worship2::sad6:

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Since Muey have been shamelessly flirting with him, openly even when his 3 friends are around, LMFAO i kinda noticed that Thien just love it when she did that! During the scene when the morning after the accident, when Muey asked him to stop making her keep falling in love with him cause she fell so many times it hurts, when Muey called him, he really went back with a smile on his face "what other corny pickup line you want to tell me?" :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Yes seems like he really like it. Remember the smile after losing the game

montha91

I miss him carrying her too!! I know that he carried her when she was hurt in the last episode but I want Thian’s style of carrying Muey which is so different from the usual ‘guy carries girl’ style!
Haha watching thian grinning happily at muey in the last episode itself has made me partially forgive him for everything he has done to muey so far, if they show his POV after this, it’s just matter of seconds till I forgive him wholeheartedly :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Lmao I forgave him just a bit once he called himself “P” and when he said “my wife” Then he said to her “you should be jealous of your husband and not encourage me to take off my shirt showing other girls” and I lost it lmao I was like Muey should have said what husband haha, but in reality I was dying and screaming inside.

xodxo

He was so turned on from cuddling her the night before, he was so happy. lol. he was all smiley lmao. I couldn't even handle him lol that fool.

montha91

Of course he loves it. He knows he’s the only one who belongs to her LMAO :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

montha91

lmfao! so bias! lololol:risas3:

I totally get you. I guess, he will go back to put her picture in the lion/tiger's mouth. I was hoping he would do that sooner, it holds more meaning. But like you said, maybe he was dumb. lol. He didn't know better. He took her love and comfort for granted. Okay ~ I'm ready to drown in tears for them. :sad6::worship2::sad6:
Dude I was butt hurt when he let go of her hands. I was like then why hold her hand in the first place giving her hope. He’s dumb for not telling her he loves her. He treats her differently at work but when their alone he’s all lovey dovey bipolar looking butt no wonder she lost hope and decided to leave your ass. Lol som nam na

montha91

He was so turned on from cuddling her the night before, he was so happy. lol. he was all smiley lmao. I couldn't even handle him lol that fool.
Right he didn’t even want to leave the room she was like “uh i need to change” And he’s like “oh ok” but he’s still squatting smiling like a dork. So cute I love that scene

xodxo

Dude I was butt hurt when he let go of her hands. I was like then why hold her hand in the first place giving her hope. He’s dumb for not telling her he loves her. He treats her differently at work but when their alone he’s all lovey dovey bipolar looking butt no wonder she lost hope and decided to leave your ass. Lol som nam na
exactly. he's such a fool. even after he took her to see the doctor, she only turned around for like a second, and he's like..why are you so quick to leave? didn't even wait for me. lol ahahhhaha and she only merely turned around. lmfao!! she was sooooo speechless, he took her hand and never let go. she was so touched. he was so madly in love.

then comes the camp, he had to face his own demon I guess lol He was forced to let her hand go. :(

I can't wait until she gave him both the divorce and marriage certificate. his eyes are going be like :eek::confused0::eek:

xodxo

This toooo omg mew acting is really really amazing and gooddddddd
damn this was a really sad scene. she was tortured and badly scarred. Mew did win Supanahong Award for Best Supporting Actress in this role, though. I honestly think this is her best role and acting thus far. However, her best chemistry and p'ek is with Mark! :)

Oiyyyyyyyyyyy! You're making me go back to watch RakNakara clips Lmbo! :p I adore these three together! :p

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao I forgave him just a bit once he called himself “P” and when he said “my wife” Then he said to her “you should be jealous of your husband and not encourage me to take off my shirt showing other girls” and I lost it lmao I was like Muey should have said what husband haha, but in reality I was dying and screaming inside.
LOL same, at that moment I have forgotten those mean words he said to Muey and just screaming and smiling and just slapping my thigh. Then when he released her hand at the front of the camp, I was like, DAMN IT, must never forgive him!!! LOL