❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
im not sure if i missed it, but i dont think he had any crying part in the novel?? i could be missing out tho
but im guessing this could be the part when he found out about muey rescuing him?? just a wild guess lmao
you could be right, and especially after he realized what a fool he's been to her. he realized, she was his everything yet he "screwed" it up with her. because in the novel, after she revealed how much she loved him, and has never loved anyone as much she did him, he realized "plad" aka "screwed" it up so bad.

and since that day on, he became even more obsessed with her. stalking mode on. lol :p

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I guess people do like jerky p'ek with a good and soft spot for n'ek. lol. :p

I think Mark's character here is actually really sweet, soft and possessive but in a good jealous way. I have to admit, this is my favorite character of his. I much prefer this character compared to Sathit. Haha :p
Same here! I like Mark as Thien better. He is much more sweeter! Also he isn’t mean possessive. Some lakorn’s possessive is kind of an abuse to a women. I love KC but I don’t understand how Sathit fell in love with yaya’s character.

xodxo

Same here! I like Mark as Thien better. He is much more sweeter! Also he isn’t mean possessive. Some lakorn’s possessive is kind of an abuse to a women. I love KC but I don’t understand how Sathit fell in love with yaya’s character.
Lol. Their love relationship was much more complicated and harder to digest. I don't know how he fell in love with her either, but maybe he started to soften up on her after he realized she isn't a homewrecker like most people accused her. The more he stalked her, the more he became addicted to her. LMFAO. omg stupid stalker p'eks! LOL.

But yaya was always so cold too, so I was surprised how they fell in love. Yaya didn't have like a consistent liking to him. she was kind of all over the place, but that's just my take. maybe other KC fans might have better grasp of they fell in love.?

In here, Muey is so sweet and so kind, always crushing Thian so that's how we knew they would fall in love lmfao! Even when Thian's words are harsh, his body language and eyes are speaking, I'm hooked onto you! LMFAO!!!!! :p:risas3:

It's def an interesting comparison. I also think Thian is hotter than Sathit too! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Me too. He made Thian character more lovable. I like KC too but there's something doesn't click on me. I dunno, I'm not really crazy about his character there.

xodxo

Agree... he's hot, how many time we saw him shirtless in this drama :aaaaa:
I'm become like Muey wanna touch that abs :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
lmfaooooo Im one of those fans that do not care for abs or naked men's chest lol so weird. I never care about their abs lol....am I weird???

anyways...seriously this soundtrack is boss for when Thian acts like he owns Muey! lol. Seriously the scene where he takes her to the site, and they both walk sooo cool! theyre so insync! lol and I love their walking and how the music just roll with it! :p

8ADBA49F-A8A5-4D30-8E5D-5DE365674E8A.jpeg 46940F96-B9CD-44ED-B6A6-8140C42E01E3.jpeg A97F2423-3929-4EE9-922E-3DF2A1D488C6.jpeg 0A6DCD3B-B185-4649-A7D2-0BC6EDEC2FF6.jpeg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
yup exactly, he's an asshole lmao im glad we can see more of lakorn thien's pov so that would make him less of an asshole lmao i remember their recent seesan interview
I like how they show his POV which makes us not hate him. Like for real our feelings were played with like Muey’s

montha91

lmfaooooo Im one of those fans that do not care for abs or naked men's chest lol so weird. I never care about their abs lol....am I weird???

anyways...seriously this soundtrack is boss for when Thian acts like he owns Muey! lol. Seriously the scene where he takes her to the site, and they both walk sooo cool! theyre so insync! lol and I love their walking and how the music just roll with it! :p

View attachment 38399 View attachment 38401 View attachment 38402

I like looking at shirtless main leads, but they have to be thick and meaty which Mark is lmao I don’t like the scrawny 6 packs they look unhealthy.

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
It's def an interesting comparison. I also think Thian is hotter than Sathit too! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta:
YESS GIRL!! Thien is so much hotter than Sathit. A slimmer face is working for Mark. Not to mention all the hot shitless scenes and boyish smile! Mark is so dreamy in MHIL. :icon12:

montha91

YESS GIRL!! Thien is so much hotter than Sathit. A slimmer face is working for Mark. Not to mention all the hot shitless scenes and boyish smile! Mark is so dreamy in MHIL. :icon12:
His shirtless scenes, his smile and smirk to top it off his gentle sweetness GREEEEEEED