❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Please share it when you find the page/chapter. :) You know we all want the same demands. LOL!:facepalm::risas3::aaaaa:

I wonder if they'll give us a true mouth to mouth kiss, because Muey's first kiss...Thian just brushed it off like it was for the sake of turning Yada away. I need a true kiss scene where he kisses her quite passionately, to make up for all the bad times he's treated her. Body heat is good, but not enough! LMFAO!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
You know I’ll share it with you guys lmao :celebrate16: :celebrate16:

montha91

Here it is the balcony scene Chapter 39
"Tian where are you? Hurry up." The sound from the walkie talkie became louder again even though he snuck out to tell Nateerin to go back to the room.

"I'm on my way." He said through the walkie talkie as if he can't lose before turning to look at the person who's standing with him on the balcony once again.

He doesn't want to go but he has to, so he can clear everything for it to be finished and use the time that's left to prepare for the wedding. Tianwat pulled the person who's standing quietly tightly close to his chest to hug.

Nateerin resisted a little bit as he kissed her round forehead though she knows she can't stop him.

"And I'll hurry back." Tianwat whispered staying for awhile before he was able to decide to leave from the thin figure [\spoiler]

@xodxo I’m waiting for that video clip it better be hot!! Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
"Tian where are you? Hurry up." The sound from the walkie talkie became louder again even though he snuck out to tell Nateerin to go back to the room.

"I'm on my way." He said through the walkie talkie as if he can't lose before turning to look at the person who's standing with him on the balcony once again.

He doesn't want to go but he has to, so he can clear everything for it to be finished and use the time that's left to prepare for the wedding. Tianwat pulled the person who's standing quietly tightly close to his chest to hug.

Nateerin resisted a little bit as he kissed her round forehead though she knows she can't stop him.

"And I'll hurry back." Tianwat whispered staying for awhile before he was able to decide to leave from the thin figure [\spoiler]

Can't wait for that one as well.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

LMFAOOOOOOOO

For now, enjoy this one!!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOO :risas3::facepalm::pancarta: that special clip will definitely come soon!! :p

http://instagr.am/p/CAg-VSvA6Bx/

montha91

@xodxo you’re killing me here I’m so curious what clip it is
Sighs I feel so betrayed lol torayut jing jing I know how Tian feels :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

montha91

If it’s the clip where he’s on the bed shirtless next to her I seen it already :risas3::risas3::risas3: that’s the only one I can think of

xodxo

@xodxo you’re killing me here I’m so curious what clip it is
Sighs I feel so betrayed lol torayut jing jing I know how Tian feels :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
chan mai wai laew. chan kham ja tai laew jaaaaa p! LOL. :p
yak dai jing jing chai mai? lol diew song pai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risas3::pancarta:

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Same here! I like Mark as Thien better. He is much more sweeter! Also he isn’t mean possessive. Some lakorn’s possessive is kind of an abuse to a women. I love KC but I don’t understand how Sathit fell in love with yaya’s character.
Ofcourse Thian is better coz both dramas have a different genres sathit is serious, vengeful, always see things as white or black a typical drama main lead but Thian he has a little gray shade in his own personality

montha91

chan mai wai laew. chan kham ja tai laew jaaaaa p! LOL. :p
yak dai jing jing chai mai? lol diew song pai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risas3::pancarta:
Song ma leuy raw mai wai

xodxo

Damn I wish I didn’t see this now I won’t be that excited when I watch it. Lol
yea, I wonder how they had access to this? this is pretty confidential. Unless, bystanders saw Mark and Mew and filmed it. Anne's coup wouldnt release any of this yet.