❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I cried when Thien and Muey were on the sofa and Muey was confession. Really felt like she is saying farewell to Thien and all she wanted was to have some good memory before she leave. She was already thinking that she will try her best to forget Thien. Under this circumstance that Thien doesn't know anything, feel so sad for Muey, it must take a huge amount of courage to talk about her feelings that she hide in her heart for so many years.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
lmfaooo nope I heard it And I’m just like wtf lmfaoooo that is such a dirty line lmfaooooo
I was like are they allowed to do that :risas3: :risas3: made me smile like an idiot and was worried for Muey didn’t know if he was serious or if it was the liquor. His “diow p ma” got me and then he didn’t stop there his “ya nee pai nai” while touch her cheek ohy tai Kon doo ja pen lom my blood pressure shot up.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
i thinkmany households do both. They have both their TVs and phones on lol cuz they’re just hardcore like that.. plus.. when watching on tv you don’t get to see the viewership. but on the app, you can actually track viewerships
I hope ch3 can sometime in the future upgrade their system LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was like are they allowed to do that :risas3: :risas3: made me smile like an idiot and was worried for Muey didn’t know if he was serious or if it was the liquor. His “diow p ma” got me and then he didn’t stop there his “ya nee pai nai” while touch her cheek ohy tai Kon doo ja pen lom my blood pressure shot up.
lol the fact he rubbed her cheek and had His thumb on her lips lmfaooo I’m just like this dude is too much to handle lol

montha91

lol the fact he rubbed her cheek and had His thumb on her lips lmfaooo I’m just like this dude is too much to handle lol
Right my heart almost bursted out idk how Muey can handle it :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I cried when Thien and Muey were on the sofa and Muey was confession. Really felt like she is saying farewell to Thien and all she wanted was to have some good memory before she leave. She was already thinking that she will try her best to forget Thien. Under this circumstance that Thien doesn't know anything, feel so sad for Muey, it must take a huge amount of courage to talk about her feelings that she hide in her heart for so many years.
I cired to.

montha91

The sofa scene was so cute I felt like crying it was a tear jerker scene. My heart felt for Muey and I didn’t expect Tian to go lay next to her it made me feel happy and sad. Such an emotional scene they did great. I wish they had her say “and I’ll forget you” at that scene not in the van.

xodxo

These two are on another level like It’s so crazy I can’t even explain how I feel. Just seeing the two their the only ones who is Tian and Muey. They stole my heart
yea I just know I’m gonna keep rerunning this show after its over lol it’s sad but damn. It’s gonna be hard to move on

xodxo

The sofa scene was so cute I felt like crying it was a tear jerker scene. My heart felt for Muey and I didn’t expect Tian to go lay next to her it made me feel happy and sad. Such an emotional scene they did great. I wish they had her say “and I’ll forget you” at that scene not in the van.
hahahahhah exactly my point. I expected her to help walk him to sit down like in the book haha but she just walked away and went to sit. And there he comes, sitting nicely behind her:facepalm::risas3: ahahhaha I’m just like omg! I wish she had given him a peck on the cheek as goodbye!

plus I expected to see a clearer view of the divorce paper. Darn it!!! Oh well~~I def need to go back and rewatch everything Bc I was too occupied getting stuck on just their bedroom scene after he took her back lol. :p

montha91

hahahahhah exactly my point. I expected her to help walk him to sit down like in the book haha but she just walked away and went to sit. And there he comes, sitting nicely behind her:facepalm::risas3: ahahhaha I’m just like omg! I wish she had given him a peck on the cheek as goodbye!

plus I expected to see a clearer view of the divorce paper. Darn it!!! Oh well~~I def need to go back and rewatch everything Bc I was too occupied getting stuck on just their bedroom scene after he took her back lol. :p
I’m glad she just went out and laid down because it’s like she’s letting him go, and he’s the one confused trying to get through her mind. I like that they laid down rather than sitting up and him putting his head on her shoulders. Her laying down and him coming over laying next to her was the cutest shit ever, and I thought he was going to give her a little smooch on the head haha

and I wanted to see the divorce papers up close too but him waking up to it being shocked and throwing it was good enough. I felt for him when he ran after her that part was better than the novel Though we didn’t get to see him carry her, just him holding her hands and luggages was enough for me. It was too sweet lol

ys2228

sarNie Egg
20200526_093522.jpg

Hope there is another moment like this. But happy moment...:angel10:

P/s: i dont mind if moei proceed go to study oversea. And they will have deep conversation like this a night before moei flight. I want see Tian cry..hahaha.. #myimaginationscript :celebrate16:

montha91

View attachment 38457

Hope there is another moment like this. But happy moment...:angel10:

P/s: i dont mind if moei proceed go to study oversea. And they will have deep conversation like this a night before moei flight. I want see Tian cry..hahaha.. #myimaginationscript :celebrate16:
I don’t either, but I feel bad because he’s so sweet and caring. I’m thinking he had the heart to let her go once he finds out the truth.

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Hi all, been a silent lurker for a long time finally decided to say something here just because this lakorn is the first lakorn that reeeally made me so much invested and last night's ep just :cheer::cheer::cheer:

anyway thanks so much for all the insights and thoughts that been shared here, really love spazzing and reading all of it! Especially @montha91 thanks so much for translating the novel!! Cant wait for tonight's episode!!

btw I just cant access muse and i dont know whyy, been dying to watch ep 10 with engsub:sad6: anyone experiencing the same?