❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hi all, been a silent lurker for a long time finally decided to say something here just because this lakorn is the first lakorn that reeeally made me so much invested and last night's ep just :cheer::cheer::cheer:

anyway thanks so much for all the insights and thoughts that been shared here, really love spazzing and reading all of it! Especially @montha91 thanks so much for translating the novel!! Cant wait for tonight's episode!!

btw I just cant access muse and i dont know whyy, been dying to watch ep 10 with engsub:sad6: anyone experiencing the same?
welcome. Unfortunately idk anything about muse. :( hopefully others can help you out :D

adif

~$m!£€~♡
Hi all, been a silent lurker for a long time finally decided to say something here just because this lakorn is the first lakorn that reeeally made me so much invested and last night's ep just :cheer::cheer::cheer:

anyway thanks so much for all the insights and thoughts that been shared here, really love spazzing and reading all of it! Especially @montha91 thanks so much for translating the novel!! Cant wait for tonight's episode!!

btw I just cant access muse and i dont know whyy, been dying to watch ep 10 with engsub:sad6: anyone experiencing the same?
same goes to me, it said the site is under maintenance.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Hi and welcome :).

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Do you have login access before? If yes, the admin did update before that the side is ongoing maintenance so it might be on and off for a bit

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Yea
Do you have login access before? If yes, the admin did update before that the side is ongoing maintenance so it might be on and off for a bit
yes i have, aah so that's the problem. I guess i just have to wait patiently until all is fixed then. Thank you!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world

You’re very welcome and welcome. I read that you have to donate to watch the English subs but I’m not sure about it

dramafreak98

sarNie Egg

They're updating the website, which is leading to some internal errors.

edit: I just realized other people responded lol

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world

yes, it said internal server error. I don't know how long we have to wait.. but I really can't wait to watch ep 10 :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: