❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Since i gif from my phone, look at my GIF folder guys, im in MHIL heaven :cheer:

lol!!! Wow!! Your phone must have a lot of memoery LOL I HAVE 128GB and my phone kept telling me to delete things since it couldn’t hold anymore stuff lmfaooooo

damn! Please share these special gifs!! I’m obsessed with MHIL too lol :p will be for a very long time lol XD

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Thank you all members loadz n loadz and this group over here , for your wonderful inputs in posts and Cooperation, Im in love with this Lakorn and also with both thien n meuy!!

Few more hours to go ! SU SU :thumbup:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Before i go to sleep, this scene right here is just lovely. The lighting in the background, how Muey's eyes must have teared up so that's why she broke the eye contact, and Thien reeling from his own feelings

Good night/morning ka!
If anyone noticed - at this scene, he called her name... and then his right hand wanted to reach out to her but dropped as she started speaking. Same when he joined her on the sofa seat, he called her name and then she started talking. At one point, his hand wanted to reach out to her too.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
If anyone noticed - at this scene, he called her name... and then his right hand wanted to reach out to her but dropped as she started speaking. Same when he joined her on the sofa seat, he called her name and then she started talking. At one point, his hand wanted to reach out to her too.
I noticed that as well.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup noticed that as well, heee i gif that part too
During the confession scene... just look at how Thien's hand was at first hesitant to touch her

after that he just couldnt stop patting/stroking her head

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I hope there will not be another crash of the network tonight. Fingers crossed ... oh my... what do we move on to after this lakorn ends :(