❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
omg this is even betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WOW!!!!! better than the confession scene.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Thian is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo touched! OMG

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER I LOVE THAT THEY ADDED ANOTHER CONFESSION SCENE INSTEAD OF WILLING SCENE WHILE MUEY IS SEMI SOBER

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Wow. This is better. Honestly I am not comfortable with the novel where it seems forced and one sided for P' Tien but this is worth the wait!! They made it mutual between husband and wife which is the right thing in the first place :)

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
So it’s more of a willing Muey in this scene.. will there be a twist from the novel as since she is willing there is no reason for her to try to stay away from him?? And darnnnn did I just heard the word RAK! From thien?! Seriously?!!! Hahahahah

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
So much better than novel! I was worry Thien was going to force her. She was really drunk before the shower . I can’t wait for English sub!!!

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
As expected from P'Anne.. She wouldn't let the "force" part ruin the story which makes this lakorn even better... I love it !! And the fact they showed the flashbacks, it means so much to the story :icon12: :sad6: