❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
I just re-watched ep 11 for the 10th time. :facepalm:
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:
Yees she was waaaay dirtier in before but that was just her fantasy, now its the real thing :naughty2: When I thought about it Muey has no experience at all, everytime she teased Thian, she knew that they won't go further so it was kind of safe for her. But facing it for real is scary and makes her shy and insecure. Thian knows it thats why he is cautious with her. If I remember correctly it was similar in the novel, he gave her some time to adjust (first time ever that he was thoughtful)
I think thats why they made the scene so innocent to show Mueys innocence

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Last bed scene?? I counted 3 more.
Next one should be in ep 12 when he takes her back to the room and refreshes her memory about the first night. :naughty2:

Then again when he got made at her for giving her number out to that guy. :naughty2:

Then remember after he found her birth control pills. :naughty2:

But these will probably be small if they even have it..so basically i think we can wake up now and just accept this weak love scene. :facepalm::BangHead:
That’s why I said one last bed scene because I have no hope in the other two. At least show them in bed being all lovey dovey for a while man that’s all I ask

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yees she was waaaay dirtier in before but that was just her fantasy, now its the real thing :naughty2: When I thought about it Muey has no experience at all, everytime she teased Thian, she knew that they won't go further so it was kind of safe for her. But facing it for real is scary and makes her shy and insecure. Thian knows it thats why he is cautious with her. If I remember correctly it was similar in the novel, he gave her some time to adjust (first time ever that he was thoughtful)
I think thats why they made the scene so innocent to show Mueys innocence
Yeah i guess you're right....im just greedy. :risas3:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The part where she can’t even wave bye I’m just cracking up

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Really...mark and yaya...im not really a fan of Yaya...please dont hate me people. :confused: but now im curious. :facepalm:
Yes Mark and Yaya. They did the kissing better compared to the one we just got from Mark and Mew. You can see the mouth movement, and Yaya is one of those girl that don't do real kiss if it not with Nadech, but she did do kiss scene with Mark. Only if Mew open her mouth a little (I'm getting dirty here). if you look closely Mark did do some mouth movement a little at the end of the scene but I'll just think that Meuy was to drunk that she couldn't respond to tein's kiss.