❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Just curious did any of you ladies plan on but the tickets to join MHIL cloud meeting?
As much as I'd love too, i would never download zoom in my computer. During the lockdown period my company IT department sent like a warning on zoom sort of like security flaw which made it an easy target for hacker. There are cases of the device camera recording without consent and the clip was sold off to dark web sooooooo im paranoid about that

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
I rewatched ep9 . I think it’s my fav episode of Thien and Muey together. They were so sweet on their temple trip and when Muey got hurt. i loveee Thien’s boyish smile and how protective Thien was of Muey is in that ep.

http://instagr.am/p/CAahHMxAxS3/
OMG same here, i keep watching this ep over and over, here are my top 3 scenes that i love the most ( not bed scene or hot scene something:p)
1. Temples trip ( everything is just gorgeous, the beauty of nature, the cuteness of Thien and Muey, their eyes when looking at each other, their facial expressions...especially when they watch balloon in the sunset, everything stops at that moment, omg i just want to travel to Bagan right away after seeing this amazing scene)
2. The day after Muey got hurt, this additional scene is priceless, i mean Mark done very well this scene, i can feel his feeling, how his emotions changed gradually, his gentle smile just hits my heart:love::love::love:
3. Muey confessed her love for drunken Thien before leaving, this time Mew done very well too, how amazing actress she is, i can feel her love, her pain inside, deeply touched my heart.
Mark and Mew were doing their best, i really hope that Mark will have chance to challenge a movie with Mew soon, Mew got her big hit movie already so i think with Mark's acting skill now he can do the same right?
Oh i've never wanted a monday to arrive this much, lol:risas3:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I'd love too, i would never download zoom in my computer. During the lockdown period my company IT department sent like a warning on zoom sort of like security flaw which made it an easy target for hacker. There are cases of the device camera recording without consent and the clip was sold off to dark web sooooooo im paranoid about that
Oh never know that, good to know.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
same here. But the government sent the warning. Civil servants should not use the app because of the security problems. Although Google Meet is also showing signs of vulnerability...

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I want Monday to come then I don’t want Monday to come. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I don’t want it to end. How am I going to move on

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
same here. But the government sent the warning. Civil servants should not use the app because of the security problems. Although Google Meet is also showing signs of vulnerability...
Yes it's highly vulnerable.. imagine if the government officials were having secret meeting on security plans and it got sold off to dark web eeeps

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm, About Zoom, many schools even use The app to communicate with families and students during this Covid19 though? So I’m assuming it would be safe. Where’s did the hacking come from? I don’t think schools would allow it if It’s really a scam.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Just curious did any of you ladies plan on but the tickets to join MHIL cloud meeting?
hehehehehhe :p I spoke to a few Mark thai fans.. and yes, they say it’s gonna be really exciting since they haven’t done anything like this before. I’m 99% close to purchasing the ticket lol :p so we’ll see :D

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha you're fine!! there's never such a thing as OOT in this thread.

I will have to agree that this lakron imo is the best Anne's production has produced! It's not overly crazy, or ridiculously dramatic...or that a 180 comedy. It's got the balance of everything, hotness, eye candy pra'nang, the script is beautiful! the love scenes are very very decent and sometimes, a bit racy. hahahah :D And the dialogues are very sexual, esp Thian's lmfao!!!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::naughty2::aaaaa:

but aside from all that, the editing and artworks are really really well done. you can tell they put thoughts and effort into the editing, and transitioning scenes are really well done. it's anne's 2nd air in china along with thailand, so i'm glad they improved.

I remember LR was highly cut out from the romance and many fans didn't fully get the romance they expected. but with this lakorn, MHIL, anne's team didn't hold back, and serviced what needed to be in. except for their climax scene, one kiss wasn't enough. we just too hungry for a little more. haha :p :D

~~~

I think this is a great script for Mew. she always say this role is challenging for her, because it requires for her to step out of her comfort zone. she's usually not all over a guy like this, lol, so this role pushed her. I would say Mew did well considering she's usually really mellow and easy/calm. She hasn't done a full on drama, so that's something I wish to see her in the future. I do hope it's with Anne's production again.

If not, I hope Mew accepts more dramatic roles. she needs to channel a bitchier role, that's something I'd like for her to play and challenge. :p Oh well, I ram on and on too much. buahhaahah :p

~~
i agree with you that this lakorn was very well done. it has a very different "feel" from the rest.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm, About Zoom, many schools even use The app to communicate with families and students during this Covid19 though? So I’m assuming it would be safe. Where’s did the hacking come from? I don’t think schools would allow it if It’s really a scam.
Apparently there is some loopholes in the data security, which allows Zoom to keep content of your meeting etc etc if it's nothing confidential i think it's alright but still im paranoid

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
haha, I think Bella really wants to work with Anne's production. She's been commenting on Anne's IG and even watched MHIL lol :p I think she would make a really HOT n'ek for Anne.

Taew as well.

And so does Matt!

I don't know why other productions don't demand and set expectations for their n'ek or p'ek like Anne. Anne really sets expectations, and she's harsh. If she's disappointed in you, she'll show it too.
OMG same here, i keep watching this ep over and over, here are my top 3 scenes that i love the most ( not bed scene or hot scene something:p)
1. Temples trip ( everything is just gorgeous, the beauty of nature, the cuteness of Thien and Muey, their eyes when looking at each other, their facial expressions...especially when they watch balloon in the sunset, everything stops at that moment, omg i just want to travel to Bagan right away after seeing this amazing scene)
2. The day after Muey got hurt, this additional scene is priceless, i mean Mark done very well this scene, i can feel his feeling, how his emotions changed gradually, his gentle smile just hits my heart:love::love::love:
3. Muey confessed her love for drunken Thien before leaving, this time Mew done very well too, how amazing actress she is, i can feel her love, her pain inside, deeply touched my heart.
Mark and Mew were doing their best, i really hope that Mark will have chance to challenge a movie with Mew soon, Mew got her big hit movie already so i think with Mark's acting skill now he can do the same right?
Oh i've never wanted a monday to arrive this much, lol:risas3:
hahaha... not quite the usual Monday Blues right.... all of us here look forward to a Monday.....
I want to ask though... you know at the balloon scene, Moei seems a bit disappointed and apprehensive by Thien's response (just before her hand reached out to touch his)... or was she sad that they are going to be separated soon?