❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

They doesn't show us this right, or am I missing this moment.
We've never seen this part. it was never aired. But the person who posted kind of joked about it, how p'Thian wanted to pick the flower (Muey) since ep3 because he was holding his private area and nodding at Muey. lol :p

I don't know if they'll show us this scene. :/ A lot of people are wondering too. :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Do you guys really think Muey will go study abroad? I’m not feeling it. I don’t know if they would have time for that. Have there been pics of her showing studying abroad?
Idk they mention it too much like Tian says she can’t escape him and Muey’s like you can’t always keep me with you all the time

montha91

I can’t believe I woke up to all of this. It’s so overwhelming this hurts lmao I’m going to bawl. Ugh! Tian kind of deserves it though that jerk, but I can’t be mad at him. What a freakin twist I like this better than the novel (though I love the novel) I felt like novel Muey didn’t have the rights to herself like everyone chose it for her. Idk how to explain it.

montha91

The fact that this lakorn is going to make me hurt both ways ugh! Now I’m going to cry for both leads. Screw you lakorn world making me shed my tears :mad::BangHead: i can’t wait for the upcoming episodes. It’s going to be emotional.

and Tian needs a hug in the above pic! So does Muey even know that Tian followed her when he sent her to Tada and why he moved to Dawei (I know he was suppose to go there in the first place)

montha91

If they play that song reuang jing by sin singular when he cries or when he realizes he’s wrong, I’m going to freakin bawl my eyes out. Because when he ran after her and that song played, my heart felt for him I literally wanted to jump through my phone and hug him.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The fact that this lakorn is going to make me hurt both ways ugh! Now I’m going to cry for both leads. Screw you lakorn world making me shed my tears :mad::BangHead: i can’t wait for the upcoming episodes. It’s going to be emotional.

and Tian needs a hug in the above pic! So does Muey even know that Tian followed her when he sent her to Tada and why he moved to Dawei (I know he was suppose to go there in the first place)
I don't think she knows that he went there to keep her safe yet.