❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
YOU GUYS! So, I bought the damn ticket to go see Mark and Mew LIVE on Wednesday! I am so freaking EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg, we did a pretest today, and there was about 73 users online! So excited!!!!!

I got to talk with the host too! LOL and joined a few Mark thai fans LOL! OMG it felt so surreal!!! :p

xodxo

I couldn’t contain my excitement! Had to share this once a lifetime excitement with y’all!! Hahahahaha

they played two clips of Mark and Mew Inviting the fans to come on and have fun that day! Y’all! It felt too real! Like I met Mark in person hahahahah :p omg Mew too!!! I’m so freaked!!!!

FDFB22DD-4FEE-4074-84E7-A9771CC5F1FE.jpeg 53D00CD1-A0E7-43FC-9804-83D7BB881FC6.jpeg 7C67F380-69F2-40D7-86EA-C76BE4B779E9.jpeg 653B17E5-8E99-494F-85D6-F8B28E6A1D1F.jpeg

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
YOU GUYS! So, I bought the damn ticket to go see Mark and Mew LIVE on Wednesday! I am so freaking EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg, we did a pretest today, and there was about 73 users online! So excited!!!!!

I got to talk with the host too! LOL and joined a few Mark thai fans LOL! OMG it felt so surreal!!! :p
OMG so jealous, hope you will have a good time and enjoy it!! I would love to go too but I don't know thai :crybaby2: . Is sold out yet? (just curious)

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
That is why I felt it is perspicuous that P'Tien will decide to leave Moei.

Moei needs to let go and learn that before you can give love to others, you need to love yourself first and Tien needs time to finally realize that the one thing he earnestly pray for, was already by his side all this time. They need to " reset" and start it right. They married for a wrong reason and TIME will both help them to discover that Loving someone is not just a feeling but a commitment for a lifetime, that love is unconditional, that love is not controlling but letting that person's happiness become yours.

xodxo

OMG so jealous, hope you will have a good time and enjoy it!! I would love to go too but I don't know thai :crybaby2: . Is sold out yet? (just curious)
nope, it looks like the host said they’re still taking tickets until tomorrow!So, you could still try

thaimajor ticket website! :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

OMG!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I couldn’t contain my excitement! Had to share this once a lifetime excitement with y’all!! Hahahahaha

they played two clips of Mark and Mew Inviting the fans to come on and have fun that day! Y’all! It felt too real! Like I met Mark in person hahahahah :p omg Mew too!!! I’m so freaked!!!!

View attachment 38531 View attachment 38532 View attachment 38533 View attachment 38534
hoaaaa, I'm happy for you!!!! :love: Please do share your experience here, later on. Because this is a whole new experience for sure.. ;)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Moei needs to let go and learn that before you can give love to others, you need to love yourself first and Tien needs time to finally realize that the one thing he earnestly pray for, was already by his side all this time. They need to " reset" and start it right. They married for a wrong reason and TIME will both help them to discover that Loving someone is not just a feeling but a commitment for a lifetime, that love is unconditional, that love is not controlling but letting that person's happiness become yours.
Reset. Couldn't have word it better! Yes a start over would be what they need, Thien should spend time getting know Muey, woo her, buy flowers omg he didn't even know what's her favourite colour

qcheeru

sarNie Egg

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world

Trueeee,, I feel like being in love and being in a relationship is two different things. So, he needs to catch up a lot, in order for them to start at the same level and understanding! Only that way they will truly be happy..

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
that is why
The look on Thien's face... poor guy is going to realize how little he know of Muey

That is why they said: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

We need to see Tien breaking down for a couple of moments. We need to see his heart broke for Moei. He neglected her feelings and existence for 10 years. He was always been first priority of her. She chased her but He hurt her. Moei deserves to see that the concrete that P'Tien build for 10 years has been fully crashed and finally open for her ONLY...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
that is why

That is why they said: Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

We need to see Tien breaking down for a couple of moments. We need to see his heart broke for Moei. He neglected her feelings and existence for 10 years. He was always been first priority of her. She chased her but He hurt her. Moei deserves to see that the concrete that P'Tien build for 10 years has been fully crashed and finally open for her ONLY...
Yesss in the novel muey still ended up like a pushover of sort towards the end.. im looking forward to see how the last 4 episodes would unfold

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling

omg!!!! I am so excited for you!! That’s awesome !! I can’t wait to hear all about it. I hope you have a wonderful time :thumbup:

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
Reset. Couldn't have word it better! Yes a start over would be what they need, Thien should spend time getting know Muey, woo her, buy flowers omg he didn't even know what's her favourite colour
YES correct, he knows nothing about her and if you are Moei how would you feel about it? Isn't it when you fall in love all the smallest details are automatically engrave and you remember all of it without even trying.. Moei's love is unquestionable at this moment but Tien love, we do not have the right to say it is shallow, but it is! That is why I think he will be the bad guy just this time. Him letting her go is much harder compare to Moei.
Moei is immune of rejection but for him this is a whole new world. He never felt being rejected specially by Moei. He learn LOVE in
a hard way!

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
That moment.. it was a big slap on this face. It is like saying you love that specific book without even reading it... Tien this time you really mess it up!