❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ugh now I’m back to being stressed and depressed

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMG. I cried. My heart aches so much! omg.
seriously, they're pulling my heartstrings. Need to rerun this episode all over, esp those special scenes of Muey telling him, if he even knew her. OMG.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LOL.

let me go wipe my tears, and I'll be back to enjoy the FIN scenes. LOL

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
YOU GUYS! So, I bought the damn ticket to go see Mark and Mew LIVE on Wednesday! I am so freaking EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg, we did a pretest today, and there was about 73 users online! So excited!!!!!

I got to talk with the host too! LOL and joined a few Mark thai fans LOL! OMG it felt so surreal!!! :p
OMG so jealous, hope you will have a good time and enjoy it!! I would love to go too but I don't know thai :crybaby2: . Is sold out yet? (just curious)
nope, it looks like the host said they’re still taking tickets until tomorrow!So, you could still try

thaimajor ticket website! :)
Too bad I don't understand thai, please share your experience with us! :) and have a great time!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
telll me... why would thian decide to leave her after knowing how moei nearly drowned saving him? is it because he realised how much she loved him and he should not be selfish and let her have her wish to leave for her studies ? sorry, don't understand thai. did she say why she wanted a divorce in this episode and that she wants to go for her studies?

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
:( poor Muey, that last scene was so sad. I feel the heartache for Muey. Mew is doing an amazing job playing Mew.