❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
telll me... why would thian decide to leave her after knowing how moei nearly drowned saving him? is it because he realised how much she loved him and he should not be selfish and let her have her wish to leave for her studies ? sorry, don't understand thai. did she say why she wanted a divorce in this episode and that she wants to go for her studies?
I could only think it's because now he understands her feelings about him, don't deserve her love and how do you even face someone who saved your life once, you must be feeling guilty to even look her in the eye and maybe also to let her pursue her dreams as she almost died because of him, he just wants her to be happy? Idk I can only speculate.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
telll me... why would thian decide to leave her after knowing how moei nearly drowned saving him? is it because he realised how much she loved him and he should not be selfish and let her have her wish to leave for her studies ? sorry, don't understand thai. did she say why she wanted a divorce in this episode and that she wants to go for her studies?
If im not mistaken, in the preview, Thien is telling him mum in anger on how he had risked his life to save Muey's so his mum got so angry she ended up telling Thien how Muey almost died saving his first.

He must've felt guilty and not worthy, and also that he's been forcing Muey to follow his way all these while

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
This episode was wow. so many things happened! Glad they gave Yada a redeeming arc...all that abuse was really hard to watch. Thien..ahh that dude is so touchy-feely and affectionate. just doesn't know how to keep his bride with him :p

The part where Mark was teary-eyed was so sad and so were Moei's questions. Next episode is going to be heartbreaking :sad6::sad6:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
When she told him to not risk his life for her anymore and that she can be the only one to risk her life for him that shit made me cry. Her love for him is so pure, selfless, and endless. My heart is hurting so much cries in every language

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
When she told him to not risk his life for her anymore and that she can be the only one to risk her life for him that shit made me cry. Her love for him is so pure, selfless, and endless. My heart is hurting so much cries in every language
OMG that hurts me, and I am just reading that.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
in the next episode, did she run into the office in her night gown/PJ? :D she was wearing that in phuket in the earlier episode where thien's mum try to get him sexually aroused with all the seafood and she was lying down reading her book. though, it looked pretty enough to be a dress.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
So clingyyyyyyy, almost taking advantage to steal a smooch or two or three!

their sweet moments were too little in this episode and half the time, she seems very apprehensive and weary... hope we will have more in the remaining episodes.