❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Shouldn’t Anne start releasing the deleted scenes to lure us in to buy the uncut version DVD set (if they have one)? I mean I need to see more of jealous shirtless thian, I’m still miffed they cut the bedroom scene right after muey gave her number to male coworker and I’m actually very interested in the love stories of the side characters esp rit and mon, they are just so sweet together :love::love:
Not to mention nott and chayt, I ship them together too, such a cute couple!
And I want thian to go back to muey as soon as possible coz he can’t bear to be without her any longer... gosh I can’t wait to watch today’s episode, it’s gonna be so heartbreaking for sure but I hope it won’t stay that way for long, I need thian to power up his seduction game!!!!!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
If Thein is already kissing...and smelling Muey this much :risas3: can you imagine how much he will kiss her once he tries to get her back and how much he will kiss her when they are finally back together. :naughty2:
Im gonna be dirty so i wont be sad!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
If Thein is already kissing...and smelling Muey this much :risas3: can you imagine how much he will kiss her once he tries to get her back and how much he will kiss her when they are finally back together. :naughty2:
So true eh :risas3:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMAO MANOHHHHH

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark be kissing his nangeks' shoulders hahahaha he did it to Yaya during KC, Taew during Rak Nakara and Mew in MHIL. Is there any other shoulder kissing scene ????

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
If they play they song when he leaves her I’m going to cry. The one where he ran after her

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I did not realize he shed tears during this scene. After Nadech posted “the tears of a man” I went back to look closely,... omg, he actually shed a tear drop lol :p damn.. Nadech is a good observer LOL :p

17F903E0-BAEA-42F5-974C-37DFE30AA707.jpeg

this is actually my favorite scene in ep12. It goes to show how seriously little he knows about Muey. Omg. I cried a mile! The little things he never paid attention to her. She knows every bit and corner about him, but he couldn’t even answer a thing about her. He realized what sucker he is, but yet that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love her. He just never expected to fall in love with her, since she was always a comfort in his life. I cried mommies. I cried. Lol :(

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I did not realize he shed tears during this scene. After Nadech posted “the tears of a man” I went back to look closely,... omg, he actually shed a tear drop lol :p damn.. Nadech is a good observer LOL :p

View attachment 38554

this is actually my favorite scene in ep12. It goes to show how seriously little he knows about Muey. Omg. I cried a mile! The little things he never paid attention to her. She knows every bit and corner about him, but he couldn’t even answer a thing about her. He realized what sucker he is, but yet that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love her. He just never expected to fall in love with her, since she was always a comfort in his life. I cried mommies. I cried. Lol :(
I noticed it..my heart went out to both Thein and Muey at this scene. Definitely my favorite so far. Yes, Thein may be selfish at times but lakorn Thein is definitely better than novel Thein. Remember in the novel during this scene, Thein just got mad at Muey? Its like, you gotta give a person tough love sometimes but you hate seeing them hurt. Thats how i feel about Thein.

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Shouldn’t Anne start releasing the deleted scenes to lure us in to buy the uncut version DVD set (if they have one)? I mean I need to see more of jealous shirtless thian, I’m still miffed they cut the bedroom scene right after muey gave her number to male coworker and I’m actually very interested in the love stories of the side characters esp rit and mon, they are just so sweet together :love::love:
Not to mention nott and chayt, I ship them together too, such a cute couple!
And I want thian to go back to muey as soon as possible coz he can’t bear to be without her any longer... gosh I can’t wait to watch today’s episode, it’s gonna be so heartbreaking for sure but I hope it won’t stay that way for long, I need thian to power up his seduction game!!!!!
YESSS ! IM ATCUALLY REALLY INTERESTED IN RIT AND MON ! I hope they have more screen time tooo! They seem so sweett tgth !

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
OMG AHAHAHA I KNOW THIS SEEM IMPOSSIBLE BUTT OMG I WISH they can add a side story / drama on RIT AND MON as lead ! AHAHAHHA OF COURSE ALSO having moei and tian