❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
y'all, im gonna cry! I saw Thian kneeling, apologizing to Muey's mom.
I'm gonna cry. :( :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. I just cant!!!!!! OMG. what dignity a man must have surrendered to cry and kneel in front of the mom of the woman he loves. I cry. I cry!!

I cannot wait anymore!!! @montha91 you coming in tonight or NOT?! LOL. :p:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I dont want to cry alone :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
Im imagining that thien is going to have flashbacks of all those cruel words he told muey... oh my.... it’s going to tear him up horriblyyy

xodxo

tonight we might be crying for Thian:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

xodxo

Im imagining that thien is going to have flashbacks of all those cruel words he told muey... oh my.... it’s going to tear him up horriblyyy
yea, for sure. when his mom told him, muey jumped into the lake just to rescue. I bet he's going to recall when he first dragged her into the ocean, and she got all scared and started crying. now, it's gonna hit him like..he's so stupid and dumb. he's so foolish, he doesnt deserve her love anymore.

I CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMG. but, him leaving her??????????????????????? Im gonna cry tooo! LOL omg.:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The summary said Thien left behind a letter and the divorce form that he signed right?? Ahhhh i know what he wrote in the letter is going to make me cryyyy

xodxo

The summary said Thien left behind a letter and the divorce form that he signed right?? Ahhhh i know what he wrote in the letter is going to make me cryyyy
yes, the signed divorce paper and a letter.

I cant wait to hear what he wrote. it's gonna get Muey crying a river :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta:

SOM NAM NA!!! LOL :p :p :celebrate16:

~~

sombrab chan, chan kao jai thian lae muey maak jaaaaa lol :p

LOLOLOL I blush every time he asks her, "wai mai".."wai pao"... ..can you handle it???? 5555555555555555555555555555555555 it's got a sexual connotation behind it, too. lol. especially the way he says it, with a deep voice. LOL. so sexual! no wonder muey blushes every time he asks her, LOL, that jerk! He always asks her after they make love too, she's just cringing and hiding her face away LOLOLOLOLOL:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta::coleman:
ahahah... what does wai mai and wai pao means?!! :p

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Omg :eek: Thien is going to be a mess!!!! He must have wrote something so sad for Muey to chase after him after seeing the letter . I’m going to cry so much:crybaby2::crybaby2:

xodxo

ahahah... what does wai mai and wai pao means?!! :p
they mean the same thing, "can you handle it?" or "can you take it?"

but "wai pao" is sweeter...cuz you usually say to someone you're more close with, and more intimate with :p

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
i was going to ask everyone to speculate how the lakron will unfold...... but yah... i saw the moei in hospital outfit... seems that she could be pregnant cos' i saw the translation that Thien said "I'm sorry".... so maybe this is the twist and we don't need the pregnancy prevention scene ;).... then again... how do you think their return to temple scene would fit in? an also thien's scene at the temple in the evening ??

hope it's not one of those scenes they will also cut.... :sad6:the lakorn was supposed to be at least 16 or 18 or 20 episodes??and then mid way, they changed to 15... it was around the time when their viewers; rating was low... during those hackers episodes...

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Omg...i want a pregnant Muey!! As for the bangs goes...you could just part them down the middle and put them to the side and they can easily blend in with the rest of your hair. And in 1 month...you can easily do that!
Im gonna cry this ep. Im gonna cry a river.