❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn it I knew they were going to do this I felt it
its okay, he deserves to suffer a little bit more. lol you wanted that LMFAOOO!!!

I'm happy he found her before it ended...I would have dreaded and fret if it ended where he was just peeking through the window. at least he took her to the hospital and shed some tears when she tried to kick him away lol

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda didnt like the twisssst ☹☹ would prefer if they stick to the novel story tbh
I’m having mixed feelings too, I love that lakorn thian loves muey more but I feel like the novel was much more light hearted, I can’t stand with the pregnancy drama, I mean I’m ok if thian is going to take care of her super duper fine after this but I don’t want to deal with complications regarding the pregnancy, it’s too heavy for me!
I just want muey and the babies to be fine please god!!!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lol how so? how is it a tribute? ahhahaahhahah
You know how Anne like to remake few of her old lakorns, like Samee Tetra with Pope and Ploy, Punyachon Kon Krua with Mark and Kim, Crown Princess is based on Manee Yardfah, so idk it seems like pregnant nangek went to stay at a secluded house, to hide is way too similar to Sawan Biang,

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Must have had a slight crush on her in high school but didn't know who she was until he saw her picture properly at her house

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I have so many mixed feelings about episode 13. I honestly think we didn’t need all the flashbacks. They’ve made it pretty clear that Muey has been in love with Tien forever, the flashbacks I felt just took up too much time.

Also, the upcoming episode just reminds me of Ken&Ann in SB and Tik&Ann in YLC...

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
its okay, he deserves to suffer a little bit more. lol you wanted that LMFAOOO!!!

I'm happy he found her before it ended...I would have dreaded and fret if it ended where he was just peeking through the window. at least he took her to the hospital and shed some tears when she tried to kick him away lol
I did. I still do want him to suffer, but I’m hurting too :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
I knew she was pregnant because of that one pic @wuzhangs posted I zoomed in and her stomach looks a little bit big. I was just wondering if they would do it before or after since wuzhangs pointed out that she had no ring

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have so many mixed feelings about episode 13. I honestly think we didn’t need all the flashbacks. They’ve made it pretty clear that Muey has been in love with Tien forever, the flashbacks I felt just took up too much time.

Also, the upcoming episode just reminds me of Ken&Ann in SB and Tik&Ann in YLC...
Butttt they are some cute flashbacksssss it shows that that they have been teasing each other since forever, when the lakorn first started we'd think that Thien was indifferent towards her, based on how he treated her.. but the flashback shows that he's actually very involved with her, teasing her and pranking her

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
The tone completely shifted in this episode. why has the show taken such a sad twist? Thien sad, Muey pregnant and sad/stressed/upset/angry. I liked the flashbacks well enough but the pregnancy complication argghhh... whyyy.
We won't get that scene from the novel when Thien asked for doctor's note and proudly took credit for her pregnancy