❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Sawan Biang was a lakorn, P'Anne, the producer for MHIL, acted in before, it was a very popular slap kiss lakorn. the house with the green painting, is where Anne's character, Narin stayed throughout her pregnancy, and Ken T' character, Kawee found her there, it's really almost similar to how Thien found Muey in this episode
i see... people is talking about it even in IG :) about it being like sawan biang.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sawan Biang was a lakorn, P'Anne, the producer for MHIL, acted in before, it was a very popular slap kiss lakorn. the house with the green painting, is where Anne's character, Narin stayed throughout her pregnancy, and Ken T' character, Kawee found her there, it's really almost similar to how Thien found Muey in this episode
haha. damn...i never watched SB with Anne/Ken. but glad reading your reports on it. it's good to know, yall have so many relations with SB and this lakorn now hahahahahaha

who knows...Mark and Mew may potentially play SB remake in the future lol

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
So as soon as the ep ended, i turned of the phone. What extra scene are u guys talking about...did i miss something??

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
i re-watched the extra scene... it's really cute.. still i hope they connect the dots...
was it in the novel that thien actually had a crash on his junior ... i seem to have read somewhere but no sure if i read it correctly..

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
A lakorn like Sawan Biang 2008 is not going to be easily accepted in current times hahaha praek was too mean
oh good point. i dont like abusive and violent pek

So as soon as the ep ended, i turned of the phone. What extra scene are u guys talking about...did i miss something??
yes, there was a special with Thian kind of stalking Muey in grade school, smiling and watching her....and the message like you dont meet people by accident. im sure they'll post it later

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. damn...i never watched SB with Anne/Ken. but glad reading your reports on it. it's good to know, yall have so many relations with SB and this lakorn now hahahahahaha

who knows...Mark and Mew may potentially play SB remake in the future lol
I'd love too but damn praek was wayy to mean to nangek, nangek was a bit of a pushover, hahaha i watched it cause it's freaking Ken&Ann but ended up liking it cause Ken's character grovelled real hard towards the end

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
:sad6: i hope there is no miscarriage. Meuy mentioned how its "tiring" to be with Thein. I don't ever want her to feel like that again because that fool is madly in love with her.

I personally thought Sawan Biang was terrible for Anne's character. she was mistreated the whole show until the end. i don't even understand how Ken and Anne's characters end up together.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
can anyone tell me what the preview said??
Tian said he’s not going to leave her
Muey’s mom told her to think about the baby
Muey cries and calls out for Tian
Tian calls his mom to come he can’t handle it anymore

I just skimmed through it lol idk if i did it correctly

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Tian said he’s not going to leave her
Muey’s mom told her to think about the baby
Muey cries and calls out for Tian
Tian calls his mom to come he can’t handle it anymore

I just skimmed through it lol idk if i did it correctly
OMG, I hope its not about finding muey got a disease or something. what made thian can't handle it anymore

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I haven’t seen sawan biang but I did see a clip of it and man i did not like Ken’s character