❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
OMG, I hope its not about finding muey got a disease or something. what made thian can't handle it anymore
Oh I forgot one he tells the doctor not to tell Muey
She’s probably having complications from being stressed

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I hope it’s just something like placenta previa (placenta attached to the lower uterine segment), there are chances of it recovering at 32 weeks of pregnancy, I really can’t take it if the babies are at risk, the way muey cried calling for thian at the last segment really scared me! I hope it’s bcoz her water breaks rather than due to bleeding or something else

syarin

sarNie Egg
I haven’t seen sawan biang but I did see a clip of it and man i did not like Ken’s character
Let's just hope Anne doing tribute of Sawan Biang in different POV.. If ken is terrible, then Thien is nicer.. Need to wait for another 1 week, and its finale... I just cant get enough of this lakorn.. hoping it has more episode instead of 15..

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I might just skip episode 13 and not watch it is just to sad:sad6: And why does episode 14 feel like the drama Sawan Biang?