❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thien must know Moei fell in love with him and not his wealth/appearance. I mean she loved him when he sported those hairdos :p:p

Also, Moei's glow up in those two month gap is wow. she went from cute and pretty with tomboy-ish clothes to gorgeous and elegant with pretty pretty dresses :love::love:
It’s the pregnancy lmao

edeliviana

sarNie Egg
Before the lakorn end, im going to say HI and thank you to everyone in this thread.

This is my first lakorn which i always wait and im falling in love with Mark and Mew acting, also the story and the discussions that all of u made in this thread. So sad that only 2 episodes left. Hope can see both of them again in another lakorn. They chemistry is wow.

Hope this drama end well with many sweet scene of Tian and Muey with their twins :)

montha91

Thien must know Moei fell in love with him and not his wealth/appearance. I mean she loved him when he sported those hairdos :p:p

Also, Moei's glow up in those two month gap is wow. she went from cute and pretty with tomboy-ish clothes to gorgeous and elegant with pretty pretty dresses :love::love:
I laughed at the hairdo part I can’t :risas3:

montha91

Before the lakorn end, im going to say HI and thank you to everyone in this thread.

This is my first lakorn which i always wait and im falling in love with Mark and Mew acting, also the story and the discussions that all of u made in this thread. So sad that only 2 episodes left. Hope can see both of them again in another lakorn. They chemistry is wow.

Hope this drama end well with many sweet scene of Tian and Muey with their twins :)
Hi hi Same I hope to see them act together again

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think I am going to watch episode 13 either.
If you watch it on youtube, you can probably watch part 1,2 &3. part 1 &2 deals with the whole story about how Moei saved Thien's life. its nicely done and Mark's acting is amazing in that sequence.
Part 3 is when Thien is away from Moei but he misses her so much that he starts to imagine her everywhere. kinda sad but also nice, maybe?

abibuyog

sarNie Egg
View attachment 38593
this comment though lol

I feel bad for Muey she’s probably thinking that Tian doesn’t love her so he was willing to divorce her easily. And he even left her without saying bye.
but I also feel bad for Tian he loves her to the point where he doesn’t want to ruin her future and her dream, and I also feel bad for myself who knows everything and where the issue came from knowing how much they love each other, and I’m sitting here stressed instead for these two.
LMAO.. THIS SUMMARIZE AND REPRESENTS EACH EVERYONE SPECIALLY THE ONLINE AUNTIES.. HAHAHA

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I didn’t either, but I sucked it up and watched it. I missed them being smiley and cute together I need to rewatch all the episodes again.
I will watch altogether next week at least I'm going to see the happy ending. I can't take it because Monday still long way to go :BangHead:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
If you watch it on youtube, you can probably watch part 1,2 &3. part 1 &2 deals with the whole story about how Moei saved Thien's life. its nicely done and Mark's acting is amazing in that sequence.
Part 3 is when Thien is away from Moei but he misses her so much that he starts to imagine her everywhere. kinda sad but also nice, maybe?
I will just watch a few scenes later with eng subs.

montha91

Idk how I feel about this episode though
He shouldn’t have left her like that :facepalm: Mixed feelings here.:confused::confused: Lack of opening up and communications

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
This ep was so emotional :sad6:. So many misunderstandings, Thien knows everything about what Muey did and her feelings but Muey has no idea about all the things Thien feels for her.

I totally understand why Muey doesn’t want him now. He just left her without communicating properly. later she find out she is pregnant because he technically made her do “homework” without confessing his feeling. she can’t even go study aboard anymore and she feel like she has to hide from Aunt Jee. She used to tell Aunt Jee everything!

Maybe there is a miscarriage because she doesn’t look pregnant in the wedding picture . Also the twins are not in the wedding pictures.