❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
I haven’t watched both of the episodes from this week, and think I might just wait til everything’s out next week...
Sounds like this week is full of drama and tears sigh I was hoping all that would end by now and it would be lighthearted :/ what a disappointment

meringue

sarNie Egg
Reading some comments that the place Muey stayed brings Sawan Biang vibes. I thought that house reminds me of something I’ve seen already lol.

At first Muey chased Thien when he didn’t love her, but now that they realized they love each other and they’re leaving? :sad6: I like Muey when she was a strong character, but I don’t like the misunderstanding. I am anxious to find the information about her pregnancy and hope all is fine.

Will try to wait it out for all episodes before I catch up so no frustrations to wait for last two episodes next week.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
When they showed a preview of ep 14 and Thein was talking to his mom and he said, "Phom mai wai laew.".....thats me....shun gall mai wai. :sad6:
That’s me too I couldn’t stand him being like that I can’t see these two in pain anymore

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Wow what a twist from novel I think I will like it....I know Sawan Biang is a classic oldie...I wonder how they will maneuver a new version/remake. Off Topic still waiting for a remake of Anne's Loy Alai...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk how I feel about this episode though
He shouldn’t have left her like that :facepalm: Mixed feelings here.:confused::confused: Lack of opening up and communications
This is the reason why Muey hesitant to stay married as well.. two of them skipped all the normal things people do before actually getting married na... physical intimacy is one thing, but communication is vital among partners... they couldn’t even communicate well with each other, to think that all these heart aches is avoidable if they have a face to face talk, calmly discussing the path of their marriage, should they take a break, or it’s better to separate first. Is it better to start over fresh? So what Muey said is very much true, they’re totally not ready

hopefully they’d both grow together, and finally sit on the same page in these next 2 ep

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
This ep was so emotional :sad6:. So many misunderstandings, Thien knows everything about what Muey did and her feelings but Muey has no idea about all the things Thien feels for her.

I totally understand why Muey doesn’t want him now. He just left her without communicating properly. later she find out she is pregnant because he technically made her do “homework” without confessing his feeling. she can’t even go study aboard anymore and she feel like she has to hide from Aunt Jee. She used to tell Aunt Jee everything!

Maybe there is a miscarriage because she doesn’t look pregnant in the wedding picture . Also the twins are not in the wedding pictures.
People get married after having kids too...maybe that photo is only a picture of them and the big family photo hasn't been shared yet. Let's hope. Not a fan of miscarriage plot...too sad.

montha91

This is the reason why Muey hesitant to stay married as well.. two of them skipped all the normal things people do before actually getting married na... physical intimacy is one thing, but communication is vital among partners... they couldn’t even communicate well with each other, to think that all these heart aches is avoidable if they have a face to face talk, calmly discussing the path of their marriage, should they take a break, or it’s better to separate first. Is it better to start over fresh? So what Muey said is very much true, they’re totally not ready

hopefully they’d both grow together, and finally sit on the same page in these next 2 ep
I couldn’t agree more

montha91

I was so moved by this scene. When he found her and followed her. You could see how much he loves and misses her and then the song started playing...i was done...cried a river. View attachment 38594
Right this part was like damn I really feel his freakin love for her

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing! I love Chinese’s preview better than the Thai’s preview! More happy scenes to look forward to!

I hope someone translate this .
You are very welcome. At least I can find something less stressful to share with you guys.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Someone probably already asked and someone probably already share but it’s just so hard to keep up with this thread now hahaha

Does anyone have the link or know who sings the song when Muey runs after, looking for Tien? Video for reference, it’s about the 4min mark. TIA!

montha91

watching it live I didn’t cry much but when rewatching it my tears kept flowing

montha91

Someone probably already asked and someone probably already share but it’s just so hard to keep up with this thread now hahaha

Does anyone have the link or know who sings the song when Muey runs after, looking for Tien? Video for reference, it’s about the 4min mark. TIA!

it’s called reuang jing by sin singular

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I hope she doesn’t have a miscarriage now that i can’t handle
Me too.... I can’t handle another heart breaking. If she have miscarriage, how they can reunite for just 2 eps left. How I wish they make more eps instead of 15. Mark is unbelievable good looking and very talented actor. I’m not his fans before this MHIL but now I just like teenager smitten with him :angel10: Ann really did a great job for pairing them together