❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol at first I was happy and pity Thian but now I’m frustrated with all these complaints and twists lol :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
But either way I’ll still waste my money on Tian and Muey just to see the dvd uncut scenes if they do have it

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Boys over flowers
Itaewon class
Beating me
City hunter
Personal taste
Hotel king
My sassy girl
Just suggesting :p if u like those arranged marriage kind, you can check out a korean drama name [Delightful girl choon hyang! Its abt school life, arrange marriage, grow up

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, I think after all those years with Thien, she got the message that Thien would never love her, so she wants to have some good memories before she leaves for studying aboard, which is also something she wishes to do. She was ready to forget him but in Myanmar, Thien fell in love without noticing and began to treat her differently. There's probably no exact reason why he loves Muey, because sometimes love just can't be explained. Thien probably has feelings for his junior but did not know that the junior was Muey, and with all these years living with Muey, Muey is already part of his life. Then he found out the truth about Muey willing to sacrifice herself to save him, which made him very guilty and shame for not noticing her love and cherish it. So he left to give her freedom, let her go to study aboard, and sign the divorce paper which is what Muey was asking for.

On the other side, Muey already misunderstands that Thien not divorcing because he doesn't have money, and then he just left all of a sudden, with just a letter. Then she found out she got pregnant, which stopped her from going to study aboard. He then showed up all of a sudden again and not giving a persuasive explanation of why he can't leave her. Now she will think that he came because of the baby and misunderstand that he wants to be with her because she saved his life. She knows that she loves Thien very deep, and she's trying very hard to forget him by moving to a very far place and block him and his friends from all social platforms, but Thien shows up which makes it difficult again. With all these reasons, she was very mad when she saw him. Like she said, she wants like a 2 years gap of not contacting each other to see if they actually love each that much, she really wants to know if they both actually can see their heart clearly.

I think the p'ann and p'aew did well on changing this plot, and I actually like this change because it does make sense to me, there is a reason behind every action the character made.
Well written.:clap: Couldn't have said it better my self.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Well written.:clap: Couldn't have said it better my self.
Thanks, just expressing my feeling to this episode, and another perspective of seeing this plot change. It's nice to see the different point of views and so many details to discuss for this drama

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
This is off topic but i trust you ladies's judgment. Im looking for a korean or Chinese slap kiss drama with English subs.
Thanks!

I need something to get me through till monday.
:nut:
Do you just want slap kiss drama? I know one very recent Chinese drama, it's very sweet, called Intense Love 韫色过浓, not sure if you saw it or heard of it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
But either way I’ll still waste my money on Tian and Muey just to see the dvd uncut scenes if they do have it
lol me too!!! I’ll need that dvd set and can go manoh some MORE LOL

I’ll go back and giggle at all the sweet scenes and when Thian was all eye smirking and making me blush lol

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
Im still stuck with yesterday episode ( as usual) but this time my feeling was mixed by upset, dissapointed, pissed off, heartbreaking.....
I read the novel already and i do love the way they have changed it so far, those extra scenes are really priceless and interesting, people can feel how much Thien loves Muey clearly, we can see his emotions changed gradually day by day....because in the novel sometimes everything happens so fast and suddenly but the second haft of ep13 made me feel that im watching Thai lakorn in 2000, where is my P'Thien and N' Muey?? i thought things will not going that way, i agree that Thien needs to learn how to love Muey, to know more about her and Muey needs time to relize his love but do they have to make everything to be so frustrated this much? This lakorn is not like other Thai traditional lakorns, its in another level and style thats why its a big hit so far, they can make it lighter and interesting as what they have been doing from the beginning, no wonder now lot of fans are blaming Annie on social network platforms about the changes in ep.13.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Just finished re-watching ep13 with subtitles, I must say even though I hate the pattern/plot because it's too classic, but the arguments they have is valid and reasonable. I can see that P'Aew and P'Ann want to emphasize the development of their characters in a slow-paced.

Just like what the fortune teller said, they are water and fire, it can be seen on how Thien made that sudden decision on leaving her and cut all the contacts while "water" Moei has been carefully planning and thinking about their future, even set the two years deadline, here she's more disappointed than angry and I totally understand. She knows what she wants, but does he? That's why Moei doesn't want to reconcile because she doesn't know what to expect from him.

Now they just have to accept and live with the decision they've made. And wait until they realise how much they can and willing to lower their ego and change for love and ready to build a new and more mature relationship.
So, despite all the surprise twist and the upsetness, I still appreciate and understand why they did what they did.

Sorry if my ranting is repeating/ even against someone else's opinion here.
Just want to vent. :):(

montha91

lol me too!!! I’ll need that dvd set and can go manoh some MORE LOL

I’ll go back and giggle at all the sweet scenes and when Thian was all eye smirking and making me blush lol
Yes exactly I want to see the second bed scene that we got robbed from lmao I was so mad that they released those photos and it wasn’t in the episodes and yes they made me blush and scream

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished re-watching ep13 with subtitles, I must say even though I hate the pattern/plot because it's too classic, but the arguments they have is valid and reasonable. I can see that P'Aew and P'Ann want to emphasize the development of their characters in a slow-paced.

Just like what the fortune teller said, they are water and fire, it can be seen on how Thien made that sudden decision on leaving her and cut all the contacts while "water" Moei has been carefully planning and thinking about their future, even set the two years deadline, here she's more disappointed than angry and I totally understand. She knows what she wants, but does he? That's why Moei doesn't want to reconcile because she doesn't know what to expect from him.

Now they just have to accept and live with the decision they've made. And wait until they realise how much they can and willing to lower their ego and change for love and ready to build a new and more mature relationship.
So, despite all the surprise twist and the upsetness, I still appreciate and understand why they did what they did.

very well said!! absolutely agree with you

montha91

You know I was thinking about the water and fire the fortune teller was talking about and she even said he has to make it up to Muey and place his love at her feet. The hardship that they have to go through I was thinking he had to suffer a lot more than she did, and I know I said I wanted him to suffer more than her but this is heartbreaking lol

and no worries it’s good to throw out opinions the more I read others POV the less stress I have lol you just made me feel it

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

Totally agree with your point. I wish they could have done the whole reconciliation scene without bringing in pregnancy complications.
And I like this forum because so many people have different views/opinions about and its fun to vent and discuss.