❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
You know I was thinking about the water and fire the fortune teller was talking about and she even said he has to make it up to Muey and place his love at her feet. The hardship that they have to go through I was thinking he had to suffer a lot more than she did, and I know I said I wanted him to suffer more than her but this is heartbreaking lol

and no worries it’s good to throw out opinions the more I read others POV the less stress I have lol you just made me feel it
whatever the fortune teller said it's happening now. God, I need to find her, she's good. lol
True, he's been crying a lot, to the point I can't stand seeing it anymore.
Can we count how many times he's shed a tear for her, like the one they made for Moei in the beginning?

Last edited:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I miss my happy dorky muey and sexy confident thian!
Now that she is preggie I don’t think I will get to see different ways thian carries muey anymore

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I miss the way he carries her too I don’t think we’ll see those anymore haha but he has carried her throughout the episodes lol

ys2228

sarNie Egg
Just finished re-watching ep13 with subtitles, I must say even though I hate the pattern/plot because it's too classic, but the arguments they have is valid and reasonable. I can see that P'Aew and P'Ann want to emphasize the development of their characters in a slow-paced.

Just like what the fortune teller said, they are water and fire, it can be seen on how Thien made that sudden decision on leaving her and cut all the contacts while "water" Moei has been carefully planning and thinking about their future, even set the two years deadline, here she's more disappointed than angry and I totally understand. She knows what she wants, but does he? That's why Moei doesn't want to reconcile because she doesn't know what to expect from him.

Now they just have to accept and live with the decision they've made. And wait until they realise how much they can and willing to lower their ego and change for love and ready to build a new and more mature relationship.
So, despite all the surprise twist and the upsetness, I still appreciate and understand why they did what they did.

Sorry if my ranting is repeating/ even against someone else's opinion here.
Just want to vent. :):(
I like your POV and totally agree. It just make my head knocked & back & my heart more ease..hahaha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
watching with sub makes me understand why Thien made this decison. He just did what she told him to do and now she was angry back at him. I don't like ep 13 now...why did Ann make remind eps like typical Thai lakorn? Everybody are not happy about that

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I understand some people might not like this change, because it's heartbreaking to see misunderstanding, and we all thought that this drama is a lovey-dovey comedy-drama, but this episode made it dramatic. But with the previous changes they made like the one where Thien stalk Muey after being a spy at tada instead of the book saying Thien just left her there, I was so surprised by it. They made changes that make sense to me, with details that Thien has feelings for Muey, and the book is weird that all of a sudden Thien fell in love, and all of a sudden Muey negotiated with Thien and decide not to go study aboard.

Thian surely does not deserve Muey before, but now, like in this episode, I see that he is really very hard is to fix this relationship, he knows that he needs to learn how to love Muey more than Muey loves him, he went to apologize to Muey's mom and talk with about Muey to learn more about her. He is showing his effort now.
I see what your point on this story, it’s make sense to me and I couldn’t agree more. Well... I decide to watch this last eps with a box of tissue next to me :crybaby2: :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I’m so excited when I see this preview for next week :thumbup:

Here's the translation... hope i do justice to it.

(Thien's colleagues) If everything would be compatible / fitting
Nong Moei won't be able to escape / get away

(Thien's mum) Why don't you go and prove it to her (I believe this is said by thian's mum)
You can also do it for her

(Moei's thoughts) mum has chosen this house to raise you
Because this place feels like a place of warm
Just like the home in mum's mind
A home which was full of blessing

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the translation... hope i do justice to it.

(Thien's colleagues) If everything would be compatible / fitting
Nong Moei won't be able to escape / get away

(Thien's mum) Why don't you go and prove it to her (I believe this is said by thian's mum)
You can also do it for her

(Moei's thoughts) mum has chosen this house to raise you
Because this place feels like a place of warm
Just like the home in mum's mind
A home which was full of blessing
Thank you ;)

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies....the struggle is real! Too invested in MHIL. I keep thinking about Muey. We all know we are going to get the twins but what if she has a miscarriage first? Then she'll go study. Come back. Make up with Thein. Get married then the twin. :facepalm:
I cant with this lakorn..

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Uh ep 13.....really. That is my opinion. LOL. Yeah I am book biased. We came for romantic comedy now we got melodrama! Like someone said at least it is HEA as our only saving grace. Why didn't Producer Anne save all this new drama for their 2nd lakorn???!!! You know it's a Thai lakorn when hidden pregnancy, super stubborn n'ek trope. But I still love this lakorn 95% of the time :D

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies....the struggle is real! Too invested in MHIL. I keep thinking about Muey. We all know we are going to get the twins but what if she has a miscarriage first? Then she'll go study. Come back. Make up with Thein. Get married then the twin. :facepalm:
I cant with this lakorn..
I have been thinking about this too!!! I really hope there is no miscarriage and Muey doesn’t leave for America to study. We only have 2 episodes left but Anne can fit everything in with the way she has been doing with other episodes. So much stuffs happen in an episode. Makes my head spin watching it live.

Last edited: