❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
That dude knows he so is Moei's type and will use whatever means to keep her interested. including being drop-dead gorgeous and seductive. That scene when he ran after her to get her, that slow-mo way he opened the door, that slight smirk and those eyes. ishhh. seductive.
Omg you crack me up :risas3:
Well, he better be acting drop-dead gorgeous and seductive in ep 14 and 15 to get his wifey back . Also, it will save online aunties from anxiety of waiting on miscarriage, kidney disease, going oversea etc.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yay almost 5!

Y'all i just read on Twitter that Muey will have kidney disease and Thein will give her one of his....
OMG....i can't....i dont mind the drama...i kinda like the twist but just keep it short. I need more bed scenes! Wish they made the lakorn longer...i was hoping to see more Taiwan scenes.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Yup that’s the one

Hahaha i saw someone commented on banmark ig comments possible her
Interesting ... I must say she looked quite good in the make up and long hair when the team was forfeited ... hahaa.. can see her sharp features.
Oh.. can I ask also... is the actress playing Toom’s character the original singer of one of the OST ? I had no idea until I saw her sing at the zoom event.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
that pic of him in the green gown better be when Muey is giving birth not him giving her his kidney. This lakorn is stressing me out even when I try to watch other dramas this lakorn is in my head 24/7

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
that pic of him in the green gown better be when Muey is giving birth not him giving her his kidney. This lakorn is stressing me out even when I try to watch other dramas this lakorn is in my head 24/7
LMAO :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm worst than you, I even have a dream last night :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

They better not to give us this kind of kidney disease story because MHIL is romantic comedy not romantic tragedy :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Noooo, This drama is too muchhh. It stress me out waiting for Monday. :crybaby2:I just want jealous thien and cute/funny scenes.

montha91

LMAO :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'm worst than you, I even have a dream last night :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

They better not to give us this kind of kidney disease story because MHIL is romantic comedy not romantic tragedy :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
No lie I’ve been having dreams too! Lmao its crazy. I hope it was just a mistake on the summary.

montha91

This pic looks like he just helped successfully deliver the twins! If this were when he supposedly donated his kidney, why would he be wearing gloves and that hair net thing? :confused: :confused:

Moei just wanted his heart and now we hear about him giving her his kidney? :facepalm:
I didn’t even look at the gloves I just saw him in the gown and was like he better be in the delivery room not the surgery room.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I didn’t even look at the gloves I just saw him in the gown and was like he better be in the delivery room not the surgery room.
I checked for signs of him getting a surgery. that's how desperate I am for a clue about the next episode

Reactions: Myf

montha91

I checked for signs of him getting a surgery. that's how desperate I am for a clue about the next episode
lol. I’m just hoping there’s no miscarriage to prove that he’s not there just for the baby that I can’t handle it. I see the point, but I don’t want it to happen. Let them be happy with Haeb and Hao online aunties mai wai laew ja ba pai mot. All the online aunties are going crazy.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I read that too and then they said the description was later changed
Yea it was changed later, it got us so confusing and worried since the beginning because of this summary leaking too much details. We don't know if it was real or it was just a mistake and we just kept discussing every week and hoping this isn't true. LOL but then the drama's storyline just keeps getting similarly closer to that summary. Oh well, but that summary said they will give birth to the twins and get married and live happily ever after.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting ... I must say she looked quite good in the make up and long hair when the team was forfeited ... hahaa.. can see her sharp features.
Oh.. can I ask also... is the actress playing Toom’s character the original singer of one of the OST ? I had no idea until I saw her sing at the zoom event.
Yes her real name is Preaw Kanitkul, she is a singer. I believe her bf is Beer Tien's friend.

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Can u pls
Yea it was changed later, it got us so confusing and worried since the beginning because of this summary leaking too much details. We don't know if it was real or it was just a mistake and we just kept discussing every week and hoping this isn't true. LOL but then the drama's storyline just keeps getting similarly closer to that summary. Oh well, but that summary said they will give birth to the twins and get married and live happily ever after.
Can u pls share what the initial summary ? You can dm mee, I dont mind spoilerr