❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

sukin

sarNie Egg
I guess it’s because Muey found out that she got a kidney disease, then she decided to divorce with Thien. That’s why Muey was being cold to Thien and told him that she wants to study oversea on ep13,she doesn’t want to trouble him:sad6:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/CBDe-17pREo/
Looks like Thian changed hi image :icon12:
Omg I’m waiting to see thian in that hairband!
So darn cute!
I miss cheeky muey, come back please~~
Couldn’t they have just shown muey becoming stronger and staying cheerful trying to move on with her life after thian left her, and thian gets more jealous of her getting male attention and seduces her more intently? That would have been more fun to watch...
Feel so bad that muey has been crying the entire lakorn despite her cheering up everyone around her
Despite all that I’m actually really glad that I came across this lakorn, it’s one of the best romantic comedy lakorn I have watched, I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard watching a lakorn, and I can’t remember the last time I swooned over Thai actor as well, damn mark is super hot in this lakorn
Oh by the way is it me or is mew literally glowing these days? She looked so pretty during her live event with mark!

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I’m waiting to see thian in that hairband!
So darn cute!
I miss cheeky muey, come back please~~
Couldn’t they have just shown muey becoming stronger and staying cheerful trying to move on with her life after thian left her, and thian gets more jealous of her getting male attention and seduces her more intently? That would have been more fun to watch...
Feel so bad that muey has been crying the entire lakorn despite her cheering up everyone around her
Despite all that I’m actually really glad that I came across this lakorn, it’s one of the best romantic comedy lakorn I have watched, I can’t remember the last time I laughed this hard watching a lakorn, and I can’t remember the last time I swooned over Thai actor as well, damn mark is super hot in this lakorn
Oh by the way is it me or is mew literally glowing these days? She looked so pretty during her live event with mark!
Atleast they did not show Moei coming back hotter and then have Thien realising his love. that could have bee worse. He fell for Moei in all her crazy glory :icon12:
But yeah do miss cheeky & flirty Moei. Their bickering and their efforts to seduce each other made this show so much fun to watch.

Reactions: Myf

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi guysss I've been so busy with work omg... Monday just wouldn't come faster!!

They're going to bring back the comedy into the lakorn hahaha and like what the fortune teller said, Thien is going to present his love at Muey's feet and im looking forward to see his effort!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi guysss I've been so busy with work omg... Monday just wouldn't come faster!!

They're going to bring back the comedy into the lakorn hahaha and like what the fortune teller said, Thien is going to present his love at Muey's feet and im looking forward to see his effort!!
Hi hun :).

Glade

sarNie Egg
Both Mark n Mew must be very tiried when shooting this drama. They really put a lot of effort.
Mark have to carry Mew countless times (Backpain......)
Mew have to cry countless ....

On added notes, I feel bad for Kim also. She have to let her guy go naked for our viewing pleasure so many times.
Hee hee

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Rea
Both Mark n Mew must be very tiried when shooting this drama. They really put a lot of effort.
Mark have to carry Mew countless times (Backpain......)
Mew have to cry countless ....

On added notes, I feel bad for Kim also. She have to let her guy go naked for our viewing pleasure so many times.
Hee hee
Really not easy for all of them.. the crew too all of them

Reactions: Myf

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
This week is going so slow!
This isn’t related to MHIL but I have been non-stop watching this music video. Mark and Mew have amazing chemistry in this video, so cute together.

ahhhh praying to lakorn’s god for more
Mew and Mark’s lakorns in the future. :worship2::worship2:
http://instagr.am/p/CBEBtU2AIrI/
Thanks for sharing. What’s this MV about / for ? Was it related to MHIL or it’s just a random production for a singer’s song ?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. What’s this MV about / for ? Was it related to MHIL or it’s just a random production for a singer’s song ?
Mv was released years before, nothing related with MHIL. Just that people can already see that they have good chemistry