❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
At least we know Haeb and Hao are safe. I don’t have to go psycho making up scenes in my head. Now I can just manoh about these two happily with their twins

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
Gosh!Seeing all these spoilers, I can’t wait monday.. and how to move on after this lakorn? I will be sad after all

Jennsong

LMAO MEW ACCIDENTALLY KNEED HIM RIGHT ON THE FAMILY JEWEL
I see how they comfortable to each other, love their friendship in real life. Wanna ship them together so bad, but the reality it will never happen, sad to heared they had partners already Hoping for another lakorn with them, please!!! My poor heart i can’t take this anymore.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
If you ladies want to watch it subbed, it’s on dramacool.movie. It’s subbed until episode 6 though

Last edited:

Jennsong

If you ladies want to watch it subbed, it’s on dramacool.movie. It’s subbed until episode though
Oh really. Im waiting for the full sub the last time only episode 1 with sub. So im planning on re watching it again after the lakorn end.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser photos give us some hope that at least there will be one episode where both of them are lovey-dovey. Ep 12 Moei looked wary and sort of uncomfortable and so even though it was fun to watch Thien being all touchy and clingy, I'm looking forward to their openly in love phase.
Why has it got to be the last episode though?:sad6::sad6: There should have been 4-5 more episodes.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really. Im waiting for the full sub the last time only episode 1 with sub. So im planning on re watching it again after the lakorn end.
For now, only muse had subbed it up to ep13, Lakorn Galaxy released 2 episodes per week i think they are up to ep 6 now