❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have been rolling in the this lakorn's hashtags in all socmedia accounts that i have lmao
im that obsessed!

that's what i've been doing nowadays, aside from trying to read thrab fah mee tawan novel

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this interview today , so we will see a hard to get muey in the last episodes http://instagr.am/p/CBGppq6ga5Y/
thank you for sharing!

i love love love that ending bit, P'Aew said that Thien is going to learn that Love is not just a word, he would need to learn and understand how to love

Ahhhhhhh love love her take, hence why i agreed they didn't follow the novel ending. the novel ending was just too light-hearted for me

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I have been rolling in the this lakorn's hashtags in all socmedia accounts that i have lmao
im that obsessed!

that's what i've been doing nowadays, aside from trying to read thrab fah mee tawan novel
Oh God same. keep checking all insta accounts that update on this drama. spoiler photos, ep14 summary, some BTS, any update.
I binge watched Kleun Cheewit to take my mind off this drama. Though Mark is good looking in that one and has really good chemistry with Yaya, I found him sexier in MHIL and somehow prefer Mark/Mew pairing.
And the novel you're reading that's Mark's new drama? saw that pic on banmarkpantip's ig

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh God same. keep checking all insta accounts that update on this drama. spoiler photos, ep14 summary, some BTS, any update.
I binge watched Kleun Cheewit to take my mind off this drama. Though Mark is good looking in that one and has really good chemistry with Yaya, I found him sexier in MHIL and somehow prefer Mark/Mew pairing.
And the novel you're reading that's Mark's new drama? saw that pic on banmarkpantip's ig
He has them adorable chubby cheeks in Kluen Cheewit hahaha while Anne made him diet for MHIL
MarkMew for me is more physically compatible cause of the height difference. Yaya is tall and she's rocking them kill heels in KC too although their chemistry is just sizzling I mean they spent like the first 6 to 7 episodes just glaring each other (more like Sathit glaring at Jee) but it's just pheww hot

Yeah possible airing this year, with Kao Supassra, i think that one's gonna be a slap-kiss

Reactions: Myf

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
And the depression and withdrawals begins all over again. It’ll be a while until I can move on from this lakorn. Idk why these two made me feel the way I do. I felt the same when reading the novel. Powerful freaking chemistry lol

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
thank you for sharing!

i love love love that ending bit, P'Aew said that Thien is going to learn that Love is not just a word, he would need to learn and understand how to love

Ahhhhhhh love love her take, hence why i agreed they didn't follow the novel ending. the novel ending was just too light-hearted for me
Love that as well.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
He has them adorable chubby cheeks in Kluen Cheewit hahaha while Anne made him diet for MHIL
MarkMew for me is more physically compatible cause of the height difference. Yaya is tall and she's rocking them kill heels in KC too although their chemistry is just sizzling I mean they spent like the first 6 to 7 episodes just glaring each other (more like Sathit glaring at Jee) but it's just pheww hot

Yeah possible airing this year, with Kao Supassra, i think that one's gonna be a slap-kiss
Why cant this slap-kiss be with Mew?! I dont know if I can watch them with anyone else. What is this lakorn gonna be about?

Reactions: Myf

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I've been re-watching ep 13 and 14, that I get annoyed whenever I see the hospital scene. When Thien brought Moei to the hospital the drip injection is on her left hand, and when she tries to run from him later on, it's located on the right hand. Sorry, they really a good job with everything but just this one continuity error annoys me. Lol

montha91

I've been re-watching ep 13 and 14, that I get annoyed whenever I see the hospital scene. When Thien brought Moei to the hospital the drip injection is on her left hand, and when she tries to run from him later on, it's located on the right hand. Sorry, they really a good job with everything but just this one continuity error annoys me. Lol
Lmao now I’m going to pay extra attention to it

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I really want Monday to come faster but on the other hands it's mean MHIL is ending :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
How can I move on from these two ....

montha91

I’ve been on Instagram stalking the hashtag lmao I need a life...still waiting on the pics for ep 14

syarin

sarNie Egg
I've notice an error too. Remember episode 9, when Thian back hug Muey, Muey tied hair is in front and suddenly it's went back. It keep back and forth like that.. It was so funny when editor did not notice that.
http://instagr.am/p/CAahHMxAxS3/