❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
She has preeclampsia when her hands and feet are swollen and her blood pressure is high
among other symptoms (that could be about kidney difunction), but preeclampsia is mainly about circulation problems. High blood pressure and neurological symptoms also appear.

syarin

sarNie Egg
omg the last episode looks soooo intense....... :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:
but i see there's the flshback of Thien running back to the temple?
Thien going to runaway once again or he go back to Myanmar and pray dearly to god for their relationship... We only have 1 more episode. They better be good to us.. The only thing was okay today is the kiss.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
among other symptoms (that could be about kidney difunction), but preeclampsia is mainly about circulation problems. High blood pressure and neurological symptoms also appear.
Maybe I heard wrong but from experience she has those symptoms that’s why I’m assuming she has preeclampsia

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe I heard wrong but from experience she has those symptoms that’s why I’m assuming she has preeclampsia
I believe you are right, cause that doctor informed that there's proten in her urine if im not mistaken, and thien weighed her, and muey said she didn't eat much possibly her weight gain is abnormal even for a pergnant woman

montha91

I believe you are right, cause that doctor informed that there's proten in her urine if im not mistaken, and thien weighed her, and muey said she didn't eat much possibly her weight gain is abnormal even for a pergnant woman
Weight gain is also another symptom. Which mean baby will be premature

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh my gosh.

montha91

I mean they have to Induce her to have the baby or make her water break if not c section

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean they have to Induce her to have the baby or make her water break if not c section
girl you said from your experience, did you have preeclampsia before or someone you know had it before??

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so we are not going to have a miscarriage, thank god.
Moei is having a complicated pregnancy, don't know the cause so if anyone can translate what the doctor said that'd be awesome. (But she'll have twins because we have seen the leaked videos. they can't possibly take it away from us)
Thien is going to go back to Burma and pray for his relationship with Moei (and safety of his kids probably)

What the preview did not show: Wedding and their happy-ever-after with the twins which we are expecting from the last episode.
Did I miss anything?

montha91

girl you said from your experience, did you have preeclampsia before or someone you know had it before??
Someone I know had it twice for both pregnancies and the babies were both premature. They had to force the baby out.
if the baby isn’t willing to come out, C section is the only way.

syarin

sarNie Egg
This episode ISTG! The keep giving us diabetes inducing moments like thissss

and then a sad moment the next!!!
Yeah, it like a roller-coaster.. On the last episode we will have another adrenaline rush.. Would we get Thian love confession?

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Okay so we are not going to have a miscarriage, thank god.
Moei is having a complicated pregnancy, don't know the cause so if anyone can translate what the doctor said that'd be awesome. (But she'll have twins because we have seen the leaked videos. they can't possibly take it away from us)
Thien is going to go back to Burma and pray for his relationship with Moei (and safety of his kids probably)

What the preview did not show: Wedding and their happy-ever-after with the twins which we are expecting from the last episode.
Did I miss anything?
less is more, it's a marketing strategy.. :risas3:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
less is more, it's a marketing strategy.. :risas3:
Marketing strategy or not, they showed in last week's preview Moei shouting for Thien and the whole miscarriage shenanigan and WE spent the entire week stressing about it and praying to the pregnancy god that let it be not so! And it turned out to be Thien's nightmare :facepalm::facepalm: