❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it like a roller-coaster.. On the last episode we will have another adrenaline rush.. Would we get Thian love confession?
Thien did confessed, i posted a gif set earlier, Muey was saying that Thien might be confusing gratefulness to love, but Thien said something like this much can't you see that it's love? and Muey turned the water tap

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Online aunties are dying here!! I’m still wondering if another baby is in her tummy.

stressing so much over this lakorn the dream nearly killed me and then all of this. The hell im even googling about twins and when their detected

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Marketing strategy or not, they showed in last week's preview Moei shouting for Thien and the whole miscarriage shenanigan and WE spent the entire week stressing about it and praying to the pregnancy god that let it be not so! And it turned out to be Thien's nightmare :facepalm::facepalm:
Hahaha if only you were there during Game Sanaeha lmao they literally opened the lakorn with JJ's characters taking away the baby from Taew immediately after birth, and we all spent the whole duration of the lakorn trying to figure what happened for him to do exactly such a thing, and in the end it was just Taew's nightmare hahahah

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone I know had it twice for both pregnancies and the babies were both premature. They had to force the baby out.
if the baby isn’t willing to come out, C section is the only way.
Oh dear.... judging from the preview i think they'd have to do c section on muey...

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hahaha if only you were there during Game Sanaeha lmao they literally opened the lakorn with JJ's characters taking away the baby from Taew immediately after birth, and we all spent the whole duration of the lakorn trying to figure what happened for him to do exactly such a thing, and in the end it was just Taew's nightmare hahahah
Oh right I remember that as well.

syarin

sarNie Egg
didn't both of them confessed already when Moei cried? or not?
I'm not sure since I don't understand Thai at all..
Thien did confessed, i posted a gif set earlier, Muey was saying that Thien might be confusing gratefulness to love, but Thien said something like this much can't you see that it's love? and Muey turned the water tap
I see, so that's consider his love confession. I would like to hear his story from highschool on how he stalk Muey. I really want to know that part. Did he ever encounter internal struggle for caring Muey as a sister only. Or maybe I anticipate too much? The "no one is met by accident" video preview really stuck in my head.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Marketing strategy or not, they showed in last week's preview Moei shouting for Thien and the whole miscarriage shenanigan and WE spent the entire week stressing about it and praying to the pregnancy god that let it be not so! And it turned out to be Thien's nightmare :facepalm::facepalm:
they just want to mess with our minds,, and make their own little plot in between episodes... :crybaby2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
All of a sudden I don’t understand what a Muey is telling Tian in the preview...it’s getting to me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Online aunties are dying here!! I’m still wondering if another baby is in her tummy.

stressing so much over this lakorn the dream nearly killed me and then all of this. The hell im even googling about twins and when their detected
I'm so tempted to ask my sibling about it but every other time I've asked her stuff related to pregnancy and stuff because my friends made me, she thought I was doing the whole "asking for a friend" routine while referring to myself
And if i tell her its about a drama character and how seriously invested I'm with these imaginary babies, I'll probably be blacklisted :p:p

Last edited:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
What?! They did THAT?! I would have screamed bloody murder.
Are all lakorns like this? How the hell do people keep their sanity watching an ongoing show?! One lakorn and I have been on an emotional roller coaster. After each episode it takes like an hour or so to recover and rest of the week is spent speculatins