❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe we are getting our last episode tonight :crybaby2::crybaby2:
saw a number of people comment on social media about how they'll find it hard to move on from this lakorn and I was like "same here, sister"
There should have been a special fan-service ep 16. They could have added all the cut scenes, or shown us a happy glimpse of this couple's married life once all the probs are sorted. I refuse to believe that they'll automatically adult after becoming parents so it would have been a fun episode.

arghh for next 10 hours or so i'll probably end up watching episode clips and fin videos. have said goodbye to being productive today because thats just not going to happen

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
im in the office now, nothing done cuz yesterday episode still can not get out of my head:facepalm::facepalm:
As we know the 3rd ''bed scene'' came to us too surprisingly, omg i never thought they would give us that scene especially when our Muey is still on her pregnancy time, furthermore this one is strongest emotion one:risas3::risas3: last but not least our Mark and Mew chemistry is just so real, natural and super amazing in this scene, dont know how many times i have to say this fact.
im now start thinking about what to do next monday and tuesday?? it definitely would be hard time to move on from this lakorn, so sad...:(:(
btw i found this MV, Chinese fan never dissapoint us, could not think our Thien and Muey will be sexy this much, oh my dirty mind:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
im in the office now, nothing done cuz yesterday episode still can not get out of my head:facepalm::facepalm:
As we know the 3rd ''bed scene'' came to us too surprisingly, omg i never thought they would give us that scene especially when our Muey is still on her pregnancy time, furthermore this one is strongest emotion one:risas3::risas3: last but not least our Mark and Mew chemistry is just so real, natural and super amazing in this scene, dont know how many times i have to say this fact.
im now start thinking about what to do next monday and tuesday?? it definitely would be hard time to move on from this lakorn, so sad...:(:(
btw i found this MV, Chinese fan never dissapoint us, could not think our Thien and Muey will be sexy this much, oh my dirty mind:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
wild wild FMV ;)
And we don't really know how sexy they can really be. They manoh-ed pretty hard lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Their manoh scenes were hot lmao the kiss scene today was just omg I didn’t see that coming lol I screamed inside so hard. I’m going to miss these two and us online aunties can’t move on from this lakorn

montha91

I’m so scared I don’t want her to lose the baby. I can’t stop thinking about it

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I would usually join in the comments when im very interested in a lakorn hahaha most of the time i just lurk around

Ahh going to miss this lakorn so bad... going to end up staring at the GIF sets i made....

montha91

I’m rewatching ep 14 and the part where she ate and cried ugh I felt it. She must be so emotional from the pregnancy. Muey’s been crying throughout the whole episodes i feel so bad

montha91

I would usually join in the comments when im very interested in a lakorn hahaha most of the time i just lurk around

Ahh going to miss this lakorn so bad... going to end up staring at the GIF sets i made....
Share the gif sets I want to stare at them too. Lol I will miss this lakorn so much. Idk how I’m going to move on how am I going to live my life normal again. This lakorn screwed with my feelings big time. I want to buy Dvd so bad

montha91

Omg she is carrying twins the fin episode where he was taking care of her she ask if he is tired and he said no you’re the one that’s tired carrying two little ones

that was not in the live was it or my ears are tripping

Last edited: