❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Omg she is carrying twins the fin episode where he was taking care of her she ask if he is tired and he said no you’re the one that’s tired carrying two little ones

that was not in the live was it or my ears are tripping
Which fin clip??

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He said “I’m not tired you’re the one that’s tired carrying two little ones” that wasn’t in the live was it?

montha91

Whaaaaaaat??!!!!!!! Why didn’t i hear this b4???!!! I seriously already watched this clip like twice! Maybe I was to busy smiling and manohing during it. Omg!!! Heap. Haow. We are waiting!
Haeb Hao online aunties are waiting patiently for you two. I heard it and was like this wasn’t in the live am I hearing things

montha91

Okay I’m relieved now no longer stressing over this complicated pregnancy. They freakin made me stress for 2 weeks man two freakin weeks thinking she’d have a miscarriage.

Myf

sarNie Egg
Well yes we can do it but it's almost 3 hours and for drama I can do that for my favourite drama but ads and it can not give us repeat or skip.
By the Way are you really Indian. I'm so happy that atleast few but Indians like to watch Thai drama. Is there any particular Indian fan Page or group for Thai dramas ??
I would love to join:thumbup:
Oh yes! I'm really Indian. this is the first thai drama im watching from start to end in my drama journey! I always dropped the dramas half way through because of typical overbearing plots- revenge, kidnap, forced love, annoying male leads or second female leads, etc.(no offense to those who like those!). I have watched many of TV3 dramas and i think most of the actors/actress are amazing though. this drama especially, i couldn't stop thinking about it once it started airing. i don't know of any indian fanpage in particular, i hope they form a group or something atleast after this dramas's popularity