❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
personal experience, the smell when the put the gas on you is very nice haha but then you'd get knocked out

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
im confused is muey in a coma? or she's awake?
She is awake. I think She had her babies and they went home after she stayed at the hospital. They had one scene where she was giving pumped milk to the nurse. Now they went back to the hospital for kidney transplant ? Editing is a little confusing

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
so, this episode showed that she delivered the twins and went into a coma and then they bring us back on the past few months?
so the kidney transplant was completed even before she delivered ?
and they are imagining the future (of moei with the grown up twins)?!!!!

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Why do I get bad feelings..... don't suggest us some bad ideas please.. give them happy ending already!!!

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
He did come back on that day to put her photo!! What a sweet guy Thienn :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Glade

sarNie Egg
She is awake. I think She had her babies and they went home after she stayed at the hospital. Now they went back to the hospital for kidney transplant ? Editing is a little confusing
Especially for ppl like us who watch live without understanding Thai

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM SOO TIRED OF CRYING OMG P'ANNE P'AEW POR LAEWW :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I am annoyed with all the same old flash back scenes. They keep reusing same flash backs in almost every episode. Muey was home for a bit, they could have show us some interaction with the twins or show us some cut scenes from the past, or add some cute /caring scenes with Thien OR Thien’s POV

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Just now during the scene where thien went back to the temple, i think he did said he'd come there every year if his wish came true ?