❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
I’m gonna miss this Lakorn, the waiting, the anticipation , the manoying, gosh I literally lived for this lakorn!!!!!!!!! My life revolved literally around this one , I’m gonna miss you girls and thank you all very much for this time that I have spent n will be spending here more ..love you all

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
ladies! Omg. this episode was loaded with sugar and kisses! LOTs and LOTS of kisses on the mouth and a few like really hard pressed on kisses too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I am so happy and thrilled! I couldn't believe we made it this far together, from the novel to the lakron! And now we are online aunties to Hep and Hao! Even though Thian was asking Muey to make promises for more babies at the end on their carriage. LOL. :p

I am going to cry, and miss Thian and Muey so much! They brought Thian and Muey out into life, and really sucked us all in so badly! We cried, threw fits, and cringed and giggled, and BLUSHED! LOL. :p:pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

Now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll produce that DVD set, so I can order my official copy! :)

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
ladies! Omg. this episode was loaded with sugar and kisses! LOTs and LOTS of kisses on the mouth and a few like really hard pressed on kisses too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I am so happy and thrilled! I couldn't believe we made it this far together, from the novel to the lakron! And now we are online aunties to Hep and Hao! Even though Thian was asking Muey to make promises for more babies at the end on their carriage. LOL. :p

I am going to cry, and miss Thian and Muey so much! They brought Thian and Muey out into life, and really sucked us all in so badly! We cried, threw fits, and cringed and giggled, and BLUSHED! LOL. :p:pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

Now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll produce that DVD set, so I can order my official copy! :)
YOU'RE BACKKK !!! :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:
YES THE DVD PLEASEEEE

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thank you ladies for everything I had an amazing endless manohing from this lakorn and y’all’s comments is what made me feel like I wasn’t alone at all during this damn pandemic and struggling stressing over this lakorn together. I’ll miss you ladies I’ll still stick around and comment here lmao sad that p’ @xodxo wasn’t here to stress and rant with us at the end. Love how we were all spazzing over these two hopefully we’ll see each other again with their second lakorn together if they have one.

I will always remember this lakorn that made me meet you ladies. Lakorn friends forever!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Girllll where have you beeennnn
So many kissessss

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Yay your back :).

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world

OMG HAI PAI NAI JAAAAA KON P ROO MAI WA KID TEUNG!!! You’re back!!! Yahk raung hai ah

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thank you ladies for everything I had an amazing endless manohing from this lakorn and y’all’s comments is what made me feel like I wasn’t alone at all during this damn pandemic and struggling stressing over this lakorn together. I’ll miss you ladies I’ll still stick around and comment here lmao sad that p’ @xodxo wasn’t here to stress and rant with us at the end. Love how we were all spazzing over these two hopefully we’ll see each other again with their second lakorn together if they have one.

I will always remember this lakorn that made me meet you ladies. Lakorn friends forever!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I was here, momma! Was here all along. Lol :p I'm going to miss this thread, you all and every single person in here! :( Plus, I'll never forget this lakron. I'll probably become less active as usual, but if Mark and Mew ever reunite again, I'll hunt you all down! HAHAHAAHAH :p :D :risas3::facepalm::icon12:

p.s. We NEVER STOP our dirty MANOHS! LMFAO! They are the best! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :p