❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

sweetnona

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the updates , it was so fun reading all the comments :love2:.. the drama was a great ..
and special thanks @montha91 for subbing the novel .. i enjoined reading it so much
i'm very happy for the ending yet sad it ended :sad6:

also what is the name of the song that played in ep15 when they were knitting babysclothes together at 27:30 ?

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I don't mind longer pranang scenes lmao but idk just that things could have been done better, like Muey's bangs in the 2nd time they went back to Burma it bothers me just a tiiiiny bit

and i really wish we could get more in depth backstory of Thien's first crush that is Nateerin his mentee haha
Yes, true it's sad that we only see all the history in such a fast flashback and they kinda rush it. maybe their focus is on the more mature love they shared and its progress rather than the beginning of it all. (again I'm trying to console myself) TBH, I don't know what is their focus anymore.

In my humble opinion, plotwise, I think it was a little bit off all the drama in the last 4 eps. Somehow it deviated from the script as a whole. Don't get me wrong. I loved the lakorn in its entirety, it got to my TOP 5 ever. But I do think they could have spared us from all the unecessary (for me at least) health problems and separation and all. They could have focused on their history together, I think it was too much in few eps
Totally get what you mean lol I kinda felt that way too...it was a lot more drama than I had expected but I mean the lakorn in general was really good, but yeah it was a very sudden change in their plot line.

I agree that Thien had to learn what the meaning of love was and for him to be chasing Muey, which was nice for a change, but I didn’t understand why he had to be the one to leave her first rather than the other way around. As for the health problems, I felt bad for Muey, it made me feel even sadder for her cause she just kept facing so many unfortunate events.

Overall, good lakorn, and I LOVE Mew and Mark’s chemistry!!!! :)))) I like watching them in their BTS.
Yes, they wanted to cover so much that makes the story lost its focus.. They should've focused on one thing rather than trying to cover everything but ended up just touching the surface. not deep enough. and poor Moei, she's the one who loved in silence, sacrifices her life for Thien, then her education for Haeb and Hao and she almost lost her life again
:crybaby2:

Couldn't agree more, Mark and Mew are really set a high standard for lakorn world (at least for me).. I mean, their chemistry, their gestures and those kisses+pecks are hard to compete with! Take notes dear upcoming lakorn, you have to step up your games to be on the same level as this one ;)

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Yes, true it's sad that we only see all the history in such a fast flashback and they kinda rush it. maybe their focus is on the more mature love they shared and its progress rather than the beginning of it all. (again I'm trying to console myself) TBH, I don't know what is their focus anymore.

Yes, they wanted to cover so much that makes the story lost its focus.. They should've focused on one thing rather than trying to cover everything but ended up just touching the surface. not deep enough. and poor Moei, she's the one who loved in silence, sacrifices her life for Thien, then her education for Haeb and Hao and she almost lost her life again
:crybaby2:

Couldn't agree more, Mark and Mew are really set a high standard for lakorn world (at least for me).. I mean, their chemistry, their gestures and those kisses+pecks are hard to compete with! Take notes dear upcoming lakorn, you have to step up your games to be on the same level as this one ;)
I agree, it was a lot to fill in within those 4 eps, so it appeared to have came too sudden. I think that’s why I slowed down and just waited til all the eps came out to watch.
Poor Muey she sacrificed so much even up to the end and even her education. However, I’m glad ep 15 was a cute wrap to the lakorn.
Hope Mew and Mark reunite soon in another lakorn or movie!

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
We reach the last episode!! I didn't felt real when I was watching live, now watching the second time I cried so much and feels empty. I want to thanks all of you for all the amazing discussion, and sharing! Special thanks to @montha91 for translating the novel!! Overall, I think the drama was pretty well made, Mew and Mark did a fantastic job on portraying Muey and Thian, no one is more suitable than them. The small details of this lakorn are what made it different from any other Thai lakorn from the past. I will really miss everyone and the time in here for 2 years (secretly follow you guys because I couldn't register) I will follow DuangTa Thi Saam next! Hope it will be good!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG THAT KISS WAS UNEXPECTED
OMG, the kiss....
AAaahhhhh!!!! That kiss! That bed scene!!!
omg that kiss. wow.
I AM SCREAMING, CRYING, LAUGHING,.....
I need to go to a counsellor tomorrow.. geez
Omgeeee..the real kiss happen..
Hahahhaha
Damn so sweet the bed scene...
Meoi hand so naughty...hahaha
:cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love:

Calling for @wuzhangs gif gif jusayeo...hahahaha
@wuzhangs DID YOU GIF THAT KISS!!
That kiss:icon12::icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Remember when that kiss happened in episode 14?? LMAO OUR REACTIONS

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
All I can say is I’m really attached to this lakorn lmao I have no idea why maybe because of the translations but mark and mew really portrayed their characters really well. Honestly, they really brought Tian and Muey to life. I felt like I was going through their relationship as well like I was with them on the roller coaster ride. I felt every emotions from them cried with them laughed with them felt sad with them and felt that they really loved each other and how much they loved each other. Though the editing suck ass I still like this lakorn
i really felt I was going to die from a heart attack from this lakorn my heart wanted to burst out every episode. idk how I survived. This lakorn really hit the spot for me. It’s what I’ve been looking for in a thai lakorn. Idk if I’ll ever find a Lakorn that made me invest in it so much again.
Hope they play in another lakorn together I’m praying

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
We reach the last episode!! I didn't felt real when I was watching live, now watching the second time I cried so much and feels empty. I want to thanks all of you for all the amazing discussion, and sharing! Special thanks to @montha91 for translating the novel!! Overall, I think the drama was pretty well made, Mew and Mark did a fantastic job on portraying Muey and Thian, no one is more suitable than them. The small details of this lakorn are what made it different from any other Thai lakorn from the past. I will really miss everyone and the time in here for 2 years (secretly follow you guys because I couldn't register) I will follow DuangTa Thi Saam next! Hope it will be good!
You’re welcome I’m glad you enjoyed the tanslations and I agree no one is more suitable than them.

dramafreak98

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching the drama and wow, I'm going to miss having new episodes every Monday and Tuesday and checking this thread every day to see what you guys are talking about :,(