❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Ohya they missed out oyouwa and snow t.t miss those twoooo but its okieeee ~

And their houses in that drama ! Whoa they use alot of different location thou

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
last episode was so sad and heartbreaking!! I cried majority of the episode. Pretty good ending with the kidney disease but the scenes were all over the place. I had to rewind some scenes. I hope there will be uncut version because It was rushed.

I am stuck in sadness/emptiness from kidney issue that I didn’t really enjoy the wedding and ending scene. There should have been more family life scenes with some comedy, like the novel’s ending.

overall, Mew and Mark acting was spectacular. Muey and Thien characters feels so real and I felt the love they have for each other. Lol I have high expectations for other lakorns now.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
ladies! Omg. this episode was loaded with sugar and kisses! LOTs and LOTS of kisses on the mouth and a few like really hard pressed on kisses too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I am so happy and thrilled! I couldn't believe we made it this far together, from the novel to the lakron! And now we are online aunties to Hep and Hao! Even though Thian was asking Muey to make promises for more babies at the end on their carriage. LOL. :p

I am going to cry, and miss Thian and Muey so much! They brought Thian and Muey out into life, and really sucked us all in so badly! We cried, threw fits, and cringed and giggled, and BLUSHED! LOL. :p:pancarta::angel10::icon12::love::naughty2:

Now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll produce that DVD set, so I can order my official copy! :)
Where have you been?!
MY HUSBAND IN LAW EP 14 AND EP 15 KISS SCENE COMPILATION

SURPRISE DEEP KISS BORDERLINE MAKING OUT IN EP 14

"SHE SAID YES" KISS

THE LONG ASS WEDDING KISS

2 KISSES IN THE SAME GIF FRAME
Im dying laughing at your description of all the kisses haha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ugh watching episode 13 and I’m crying even harder wth is wrong with me I’m everywhere I keep going back and forth :sad6:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
you know when he ran the laps for her it was also in the book but I didn’t translate it because it was so long I just skipped to the wedding.
You did translate the part about the laps though. not the part where he ran for her but I think Thien overhears Moie talking about it or something and asks her about it? Thats how I got the scene.

montha91

Because so far we had been treated to chaste kisses, which were good but you know. And then bam! you have this kiss. blew our mind!! I think this was there first kiss where both of them were sober and there was no yada and it wasn't either of them manoh-ing lol
Omg that’s true I didn’t think of it like that lol

montha91

You did translate the part about the laps though. not the part where he ran for her but I think Thien overhears Moie talking about it or something and asks her about it? Thats how I got the scene.
Yes I did translated that one but not where he ran the laps for her. Lol

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
omg my emotion is still messed up with the last episode. I agree that they seems too focused on Muey's health issue and wanted to cover everything in just 2,3 ep, it was a rush but Mark and Mew here makes me feel they are not acting at all, everything is just so real and emotional then i just forgot all about those unsatisfied details:p:p:p this is the first time i have this feeling for a lakorn:icon12::icon12:
I have to admit that Mark and Mew already set a higher standard for a lakorn to me so im afraid that i would be so picky when watching any lakorn after MHIL, i definitely wont be able to see Mark or Mew pair up with anyone else for a long time for sure, their chemistry and acting skill are what made this lakorn become different and unique from others, i dont know how many times i mentioned about this fact but im really happy when all of perfection gathered toghether in this lakorn so i've have 2 unforgettable months, thanks you all for your contribution for this thread:clap::clap::clap:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
@montha91 I just checked your wattpad story and your story is ranked 305! congrats, girl! :cheer:
I bet it would have been higher, if not in top 100 or 10 (the story and translation is just that good) if the other person hadn't stolen your work :mad::mad:

syarin

sarNie Egg
I don't mind longer pranang scenes lmao but idk just that things could have been done better, like Muey's bangs in the 2nd time they went back to Burma it bothers me just a tiiiiny bit

and i really wish we could get more in depth backstory of Thien's first crush that is Nateerin his mentee haha
Agree on this, at least they should change her hairstyle to suite current situation. Then about Thian's first crush, we really need more of it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Beginning when I heard about this lakorn, I have doubt about Mark as Thien.
Mark always give me good guy next door vibe from his previous lakorns.
I cant see him as sexy arrogant Thien.. but now I cant imagine anyone else acting as Thien..
What a good job he did..
Mark is good in playing meany praek hahaha KC is a proof but damnn in this lakorn his crying scenes are just :thumbup: :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
But Mark and Mew just killed it!!! Like ughhhh such chemistryyyy
How could i have missed it!! I watched Rak Nakara how could I have missed itttt
@xodxo noticed long time ago of their potential omg
hehe that means we need to make another of Raknakara lol :p jkjk :)