❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38657
Photo cr to the right owner

View attachment 38658

View attachment 38659

Their wedding scene another level. They had the most beautiful wedding scene among lakorn for me..how i wish they have another official mv ost sung by Mark.
Love love looooove that their wedding is just simple and intimate! Such a beautiful pair!

Yeass i really hoped they’d release Mark’s version of Yesterday! But I’d expect Mark to sing this song during live events

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yessss the flashback bothers me a lot, cause almost all of them are the same flashbacks hahaha would’ve love more new unseen flashbacks
Yup. I’m like why are they trying to keep the twins a secret lmao the flashback to the ultrasound when they found out their having twins is cute though lol when they were like Haeb and Hao lmao

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yep not gonna lie. My favorite part was definitely when he took care of her after she got injured from the car accident. It was so endearing and the way he held her. Omg I’m Manoh!!:facepalm::love::icon12::pancarta:

View attachment 38660
chan ba laew jing jing. I’m really crazy I used the scene where he ran after her as a cover lmao I’m emotional all over again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
LOL and who said they weren’t crazy about Mark lmfaoooooooooooo:risas3::risas3::pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Seriously WTF man.... is that damn Anne not releasing the DVD Boxset?!?! Wow. What a poor judgment woman lol :p she could be banking from the demand, but instead... she rather stay broke. Lol

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I have been re-watching episodes too!. Its hard to move on. I basically only watch one..maybe two lakorns a year. I am very picky haha i have to like both pra-nangs to enjoy a lakorn. I also always wait till all the ep are out b4 I watch. MHIL is the first lakorn i had to watch live. So addicted to thein and meuy. Im also re-watching mew's lakorn with Nadach which i think they have good chemistry too...not better than Mark though. I mean these two take it to a whole new level!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe Nadach and Mew hasn't acted together again since then. Lakorn ratings for that was really good...which is why im thinking it may be a while b4 mark and mew act together again..if they ever will...god, i hope so!! Usually if a paring is good, they will act together again soon. I want to see Mew with James Ji. I think if Mew and James Ji act together...james ji might be completing with mark on the chemistry level. I saw the chemistry between them ever since Suparburoot even though they didn't pair up together and then again in the kakorn with james and kim, she was a guest star and i swear...she looked better with james than kim did. I will watch her lakorn with james ma and see how i like it.

Glade

sarNie Egg
hello, fellow singaporean ;>
KC was the first lakorn i watched during CB, that is of Mark and Yaya. i won't say i am a fan of them but i thought i would watch. (i am more particular about pairing) and unlike you, i like slap and kiss lakorns :D
it was not bad, i must say... he was very angst towards yaya in the beginning and probably till half of it but all in all, it was still enjoyable. I would recommend.
Ok thx.
So KC will be the show to binge this wkend.